OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Stole code? What code? lol. They were in my cart from the restock day. Placed the order and it went through no issues. Even got an estimated ship date already in the confirmation email.

Estimated ship date means nothing man. Any time you place an order on NDC you get that email immediately. I got a ship date and then cancellation about 20 mins after the fact.

morningstar-Those Spark ID's look amazing. I wanted to do the same thing but I wanted to see some in hand pics first. I made a mock up with a yellow midsole but the orange pops more. Repped

Last edited:
Really wish Nike offered a white upper, or allowed more outsole customization with non-grey/black uppers. Would buy a few pairs if they did, but not really feeling these current options too much

there is a white upper though.. there are other options outside of flyknit

Those are ridiculously clean.

Thats why I have a pair in my locker right now with the galaxy based print instead :lol:

I actually did the same exact ID with expression camo to see which one would come out better, ultimitely I decided to keep the Easter version and returned the other one.

So what are we talking about here. I just read the last couple post. :lol:
Now, the most annoying useless thread on Nike Talk. Don't know why MODs don't delete posts or lock thread.
I would, but we'd lose too much info/too many pics. And believe it or not, most of the stuff being discussed is still on topic.

What people need to do is chill. They give you an estimated delivery date, and the "this item takes ____ to complete" disclaimer for a reason. Or your damn IDs, and forget about em until you get the shipment email. Don't worry, you'll get em as long as you placed a legit order.

Really wish Nike offered a white upper, or allowed more outsole customization with non-grey/black uppers. Would buy a few pairs if they did, but not really feeling these current options too much
a white flyknit upper would be nice. And/or a way to mix and match sections (the lateral/medial/toe area, like the htm or beethoven's do).

Is it apply on brush, wet brush lightly in water, scrub? Only for leather or does it work on other materials like Flyknit, EM, suede, etc?
Works on EM and Flyknit haven't tried suede. I just don't scrub as hard on EM or the flyknit shoes. I mainly use it to clean my soles really. Even tho they will get dirty again thats just the way I am. Clean them after I wear them.

Small bucket of water

Soak the brush in water

Shake some of the water off the brush

Apply 4 to 5 small drops of the solutions on the brush

Start scrubbing

morningstar7777 morningstar7777 I have the same regret. But they look real good in that pic. I ordered a pair just like yours and kept thinking the same thing based on pictures comparing metallic vs. white/grey swoosh. But I was in a rush to get my order in. I'm just thankful that I was at least successful in ordering within the time frame.

Is that a wolf grey swoosh and a white sole on the MC's? That's what I ordered and this pic is making me real glad I did. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Not for nothing man.l your photoshop skills got be one if the best I've seen. How the hell did u photoshop these on to A.I lol

I'm a novice. You can learn a lot on Youtube!

forget shoe (j/k)...nike needs to retro those shorts. classic!

haha yeah those shorts were the best. I had the navy ones not sure if I still have them. I still have the shooting shirt though.

Thanks casper90403 casper90403 @GetemChavez
Nice collection thus far morningstar7777 morningstar7777

To lighten the mood in here. Have a little laugh on me. :D
View media item 1132677

:rofl:

never understood why pants are of such debate on here, ig, etc.

Cracks me up though when y'all go in on folks about their janky pants :lol:

Is that a wolf grey swoosh and a white sole on the MC's? That's what I ordered and this pic is making me real glad I did. 
smokin.gif

because you can see the knit under the swoosh im assuming thats the metallic silver swoosh and looks like white sole.

I really like the black and volt with the clear sole. I used to hate volt but its grown on me ever since Nike started using it on every shoe.

To change the subject a little bit @TPG I like the navy design good execution on that. @sdubl did you order anything on the new options and MC relaunch?

Considering the blue and black fade myself but trying to wait to see how the fade options look and maybe a MC restock. Would like to grab another pair of concord lows so I may just chill on the IDs for a while.

I have a feeling some of those solid lows will look awesome —like the photo blue and game royal. I'm too broke from the restock to order though.

I have a feeling some of those solid lows will look awesome —like the photo blue and game royal. I'm too broke from the restock to order though.
Agreed.  I wanna see the hyper turquoise solid and photo blue/hyper turq final product

Back
Top Bottom