OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I'm sure Nike reps love hearing from all of you guys with the most unimportant questions.
Job creation and job security 
wink.gif

This was not the case for me. They charged my card and it cleared and everything. Might I add I ordered without using any discount codes and I ordered within the timeframe the MC option was still available. (25 mins) after it was available. Checked my account and they returned my money. Checked my orders at NDC and still in progress. Called to speak with Nike rep. Called twice to make sure. They said still in progress but obviously its already gonna be cancelled.

Just telling you from my personal experience. NDC had pending charges on my account then the charges returned to me. The charges finally posted when the shoes actually shipped out. If you didn't do anything wrong you should't cry a river just yet LOL
@Gboy0718  authorized and approved transactions arent the same 

What @jvo5319  said is typical for authorizations, they hold the funds and release them. Then once the item ships or is prepared to ship they are approved to withdraw the funds from your bank. Thats been the case for orders Ive made in the past but if the rep says your order is still good why would you assume that they are going to cancel?? You met all the criteria ( legit order in the allotted time frame) just wait... theres nothing you can do but wait!! Its not like they took your money and said " we have no clue about your order" 

Some of you guys really show your age 
mean.gif

DK inspired would be nice but the photo blue is too light in the rendering. The photo blue on the heel tab is way more vibrant. You might wanna wait for actual pics before anything. Chaos vs Dark Knight would make a dope iD pack. :pimp:

Yeah I'm gonna hold off until I see what it really looks like

Wow now that would be a sick pack

@Gboy0718  authorized and approved transactions arent the same 

What @jvo5319  said is typical for authorizations, they hold the funds and release them. Then once the item ships or is prepared to ship they are approved to withdraw the funds from your bank. Thats been the case for orders Ive made in the past but if the rep says your order is still good why would you assume that they are going to cancel?? You met all the criteria ( legit order in the allotted time frame) just wait... theres nothing you can do but wait!! Its not like they took your money and said " we have no clue about your order" 

Some of you guys really show your age 
mean.gif
I applaud this man! We really need a separate thread for order statues etc. Mods can you chime in?

Last edited:
there's a large amount of people in here that are new to nikeid just because of the MC hype. they don't know how it works so we'll be seeing these stupid posts for the next little while unfortunately
mean.gif
Ive never ordered an ID and probably wont order another one but when it says " Orders take up to 4 weeks" then it takes 4 weeks who cares about a build or progress email none of that means anything to me just UPS delivery notification that my shoes have been delivered

BLUE ^^

And I got bored and made Gumbo Lows...I really want these

Last edited:
Did anyone else get the charge on their card for their ID's? 

Thought they charged it when they ship.

and this is not the pre-charge.

Last edited:
Was hoping to see the MC option available here in Europe but no dice. Hopefully I'll be able to catch the next restock...

Back
Top Bottom