OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
^^^^^ Got to love that AZ Desert landscaping. 
laugh.gif

Damn. Kind of regretting not going with the Purple to Grey fades for these. Barely noticed the option. Was caught up with the MC Madness. 
mean.gif

Ordered these.

Diggin this option a lot more. Damn! 
mean.gif

Ordered both these since I could not decide on Black or White. Maybe I will like both though so I'll just have to wait and see. Glad I ordered a pair of MC's this week also!

Just got to open my package that came earlier today black on gold, white glow in the dark soles and red heel tab. Snapped some quick pics after switching out the laces to some rope 3m laces. I was contemplating a sole swap with these and the glow swoosh MC when they come in so i could get the Glitch pair i tried to make from the first batch lol :evil:. But i'm loving how these came out too much to go through with it anymore.

View media item 1133880View media item 1133881View media item 1133882

Last edited:
so are multicolor lows.....hype up price now?

:/ kinda feel bad i didnt get them. but the reseller price is it worth it?

Just check with a Nike Rep. I just talked to one about my order because I was in the same boat. But they said the order has been sent to the factory and that they're expected to ship 9/6. :smokin
Lol umm I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic and poking fun at the people obsessed and worried about their order status a couple days after ordering.

Back
Top Bottom