OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Thinking about pulling the trigger on these, anybody have pics of the black moonwalker upper and/or the black translucent outsole?

Un-DSing my MC's tonight for my birthday - took the advice of this thread and threw in the insoles from my pair of Kobe 8 PP's and they fit much better. Cheers for that info fam.

i had to check out quick on ndc so i didnt have a chance to change the backtab to black.... im still waiting on the build e-mail also. Hope i didnt get a cancellation.

Just got these grey's in tonight.  Didn't love my black ones out the box, but have grown on me to the point I might order another very similar.  Maybe that will happen with these..might return them, and order a couple more black ones or the beethovens.  With the black ones, you can see the flyknit has a more "skin" like effect. The greys just feel unifrom and boring.

Last edited:

Is there a way to call nike and get volt speckles added to my order
I tried to do that, but the lady told me they can't make changes after the order is placed. They can only cancel the order and you have to order the ID's again. I wasn't going to take the chance because I knew the shoes were going to sell out. 

The shoes sold out while I was talking to the rep on the phone so it was good that I didn't cancel the order. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom