OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I don't know about the Lakeshow in the middle. But i can dig the other 4.
I'm from LA so the Lakeshow would be real popular around here if they ever released normally

Im not a MC guy at all but those top 2 look dope. Something about the white with the Gold swoosh makes the MC look so much better

Just between us it's a denim dress that I had sewn down the middle. But how do you like my kicks?
The kicks are 
nthat.gif

But the stitching, the stitching is impeccable. A1 craftsmanship 

roll.gif
roll.gif
repped. 

Hahaha....................................Same here. I get my latest pickups and put them with the rest off the boxes when she's not looking and act like I've been had them. I pull em' out in front of her and she asks " I've never seen those before, you just got them huh?" and I say "I've been havin' em', you just have seen or remember all my shoes cuz they stay in the closet in their boxes" Lmao......................................

...........................................Then when we get in to an argument, she goes "And those shoes you say you've been had, I know you just got em' so stop lying!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ........When my 5 pairs + the Beethovens arrive, I'll doing the same thing.

Sometimes my wife just looks at me  just shakes her head like........"What the hell did I get into"..LOL

Wife found my KD7 GGs...and went off!! She kicked my Bred 11s on the way out of the room! I immediately threw my body down to protect my shoes. Ha! Gettin Beethovens tomorrow..."been had these..." may not work

Ordered 3 pairs well after the sold out tweet.

Pair 1 ordered 4:44PM - No update

Pair 2 ordered 6:02PM - Build in progress

Pair 3 ordered 10:51PM (already in cart) - Build in Progress

I'll take it.
Nice, first sign of success for late orders. We should be in the clear then. 

+1 
Good for you buddy. Dont know how all these 15yo's wear skin tight girls jeans and think it looks cool. Real men dont wear painted on jeans, ******* wear those to show off their curves plus if you have respectable sized genitals its impossible.   
^This!

Last edited:
MC ID's with gold swoosh do not belong in the top 5.

IMO of course. don't get mad at me
Ain't gonna get mad, thats your opinion. Everyone likes what they like and for me the white tongue and Gold swoosh really set off the MC flyknit.

The other MC's just dont do it for me. I know i'm probably one of the few in here that feel that way

MC ID's with gold swoosh do not belong in the top 5.

IMO of course. don't get mad at me
Ain't gonna get mad, thats your opinion. Everyone likes what they like and for me the white tongue and Gold swoosh really set off the MC flyknit.

The other MC's just dont do it for me. I know i'm probably one of the few in here that feel that way

You can hardly see the swoosh, that's the problem.

If there was a white outline on it, then sure. But we haven't had that option since the Kobe 5

A little bummed that people that ordered after the sold out tweet are getting through but I still haven't got a build in progress email. No hate cause I'm glad people got through. I ordered an hour after they went live.

A little bummed that people that ordered after the sold out tweet are getting through but I still haven't got a build in progress email. No hate cause I'm glad people got through. I ordered an hour after they went live.
Exact same here, ordered within the first 30 minutes, and the people who got it after it sold out are getting their's started before me.

I don't about the email updates, but estimated delivery dates have bee

+1 

Good for you buddy. Dont know how all these 15yo's wear skin tight girls jeans and think it looks cool. Real men dont wear painted on jeans, ******* wear those to show off their curves plus if you have respectable sized genitals its impossible.   
The day the word jeggings for men entered into existence. Masculinity took a big L.
Exact same here, ordered within the first 30 minutes, and the people who got it after it sold out are getting their's started before me.

Last edited:
I know this may be a little off topic guys (a question about laces, I'm thinking about getting for my MC when they come) but is laceduplaces legit? I've never really gotten "aftermarket" laces for shoes before.

MP iDs are wack to me. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I know this may be a little off topic guys (a question about laces, I'm thinking about getting for my MC when they come) but is laceduplaces legit? I've never really gotten "aftermarket" laces for shoes before.
100%  I've ordered several pairs from them. They're a site sponsor.  Check the bottom of the page.

I definitely want to see the reviews for the kobe9 vs mj xx9. I wonder which comes out on top performance wise.

Hyperfuse flyknit vs performance woven

Last edited:

I definitely want to see the reviews for the kobe9 vs mj xx9. I wonder which comes out on top performance wise.

Hyperfuse flyknit vs performance woven
same. are the 29's zoom?
forefoot unlocked zoom like the melos (edit: positioned like the super fly 2 not melos)

i'm guessing woven. hyperfuse flyknit is really just hyperfuse.

woven should do what we were expecting from the flyknit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom