OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Damn! People who bought after the sold out getting build in progress but I ordered right after the "they are back" tweet and still not seeing that.

Damn! People who bought after the sold out getting build in progress but I ordered right after the "they are back" tweet and still not seeing that.
Maybe if we pull a zach and rat them out we can get a 20% code?
Seriously I wouldn't worry about it. There are plenty of people in the same boat as you.

on the "My Orders" page when does the order go from "In progress" to confirmed?

Maybe if we pull a zach and rat them out we can get a 20% code?
Seriously I wouldn't worry about it. There are plenty of people in the same boat as you.
Yeah I see that. Not worried. 20% codes are kinda worthless now anyway unless you plan to use them immediately. By the time you use them someone has generated your code and it comes back used. Even the rep told me best to use it right away after replacing mine.

Excuse my ignorance haven't been up to date with this thread the last few days. Anybody else still still says processing? Maybe mine is still processing cuz it's a stolo code lol

Excuse my ignorance haven't been up to date with this thread the last few days. Anybody else still still says processing? Maybe mine is still processing cuz it's a stolo code lol
mine is still processing, legit code though

Chat it up with a nike employee. Gal said everything was good, order was started and everything.

Last edited:
I don't know why (well I do) why you all are tripping over the lack of Nike emails

Multiple people have said they have received their shoes without ever getting an email

If Nike charges your CC for the ID Pair, you're fine.

I don't know why (well I do) why you all are tripping over the lack of Nike emails

Multiple people have said they have received their shoes without ever getting an email

If Nike charges your CC for the ID Pair, you're fine.
I'm not tripping. I'm just letting the man know that I too am having the same issue, so that he has a reason to calm down. Stop with the hostility.

Last edited:
Looks like the AJ XX9 is one of the best hoop shoes, even straight out of the box...

http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/08/13/air-jordan-xx9-time-now-open-eyes/

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/08/air-jordan-xx9-wear-test-review-video

Same price as the Kobe 9 High... I may have to give the all black pair a shot. :nerd:
they look like they'd be ok, but if you listen to any of the reviews (like the 2 or 3 from weartesters) the shoes only have unlocked forefoot zoom, and doesn't protect from impacts as well as it could. To be paying for a shoe that doesn't even have a heel zoom bag, like even a zoom soldier does at $130 (albeit not unlocked zoom) is stupid. I'm sure the AJ XXX will be performance woven and have both forefoot and heel unlocked, just so that they have a reason to sell it compared to these 29s. Either way, none of this really matters as far as the Kobe 9 post is concernced. Sooo how about them fade options, or them new retail colorways? Lol

Last edited:
no started email. ordered within the hour or 30 min when they dropped.

charged me tho so no idea

Ain't gonna get mad, thats your opinion. Everyone likes what they like and for me the white tongue and Gold swoosh really set off the MC flyknit.

The other MC's just dont do it for me. I know i'm probably one of the few in here that feel that way
I'm a huge fan of the Gold swoosh on the MC's.  Looks the best IMO.  I ordered my pairs that way too.  Gold Swoosh and White Outsoles = S3X on feet!

Last edited:
I still have an mc pair chilling in my cart 
laugh.gif

Nike just playing with my emotions 
frown.gif

no started email. ordered within the hour or 30 min when they dropped.

charged me tho so no idea
No worries Zyzz. It took them about 10 days to send me my start email with the first batch of MC. You're in the clear 
glasses.gif

Wait till you have these in hand...

You're gonna wish you ordered 10 pairs 
nthat.gif

Since this threads all about this, got my build email for my second order of mcs after the sold out tweet

Since this threads all about this, got my build email for my second order of mcs after the sold out tweet
That's good to hear man! I'm sure this comment will let the rest of the peeps who ordered after the sold out tweet breathe a little.

Back
Top Bottom