OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
FINALLY got my pair here in australia.

10614310_10204719533617675_6072634656069610989_n.jpg

10409702_10204719535297717_393036861588362954_n.jpg

they look and feel great! gold swooshes are beautiful. the glow hasn't really been that great. nothing i can get on camera, was hoping for two glowing colours. nope.
frown.gif
very much unlike my nikeid kd6 and lebron11, which you can see getting charged even with the lights still on. super bright.
howd you get IDs to australia?

FINALLY got my pair here in australia.

View media item 1137118

https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10614310_10204719533617675_6072634656069610989_n.jpg?oh=af53132d9f429bf9071140032c6568d4 width: 640px; height: 640px">
[/URL]

they look and feel great! gold swooshes are beautiful. the glow hasn't really been that great. nothing i can get on camera, was hoping for two glowing colours. nope. :( very much unlike my nikeid kd6 and lebron11, which you can see getting charged even with the lights still on. super bright.[/QUOTE]
howd you get IDs to australia?
[/quote]Some members are willing to be a middle man, and order then ship to outside of the US.

EM = Zzzzz

The EM silhouette has really grown on me most of the nice cw's (Chinas, Philis) have been more limited and difficult to obtain. The only nice cw's have been those two and BL's imo. I would probably buy a pair of Easters too if I could get them for around 100.

Some members are willing to be a middle man, and order then ship to outside of the US.
yeah I know and there are a couple of services here that will do it as well, just wondering specifically. Such good blokes who help out people across the world.

Also looking for full length zoom insoles and google found me an old Nt thread where everyone was raving about eltouha's insoles and not the ebay ones do you still sell them?

yeah I know and there are a couple of services here that will do it as well, just wondering specifically. Such good blokes who help out people across the world.

I'm in adelaide to bro. My id's are getting delivered tomorrow. I used hopshopgo.com. they charge 10% of the purchase price. Legit service and best price. Zoom insoles are still on ebay. Just type in zoom insoles in the search engine. Think they are about $10 shipped from china. If you need any details PM me.

Last edited:

I'm in adelaide to bro. My id's are getting delivered tomorrow. I used hopshopgo.com. they charge 10% of the purchase price. Legit service and best price. Zoom insoles are still on ebay. Just type in zoom insoles in the search engine. Think they are about $10 shipped from china. If you need any details PM me.

Hey thanks man more looking for future reference on the id's just so im ready if there is anything id like to cop later down the track.

But yeah after borrowing a mates lebron 11 insoles in my 9s I wanna get wit that. I was gonna purchase the chinese ones but I found a thread that said they were **** and recomended eltouha's as his were thicker and sturdier and would rather buy from and aussie nter even if he just sources them from china anyways.

Thanks for your help though have you tried the ebay insoles?

^^^^ quoting using google chrome didnt go well

also and adelaide Nter literally dozens of us, dozens

Hey thanks man more looking for future reference on the id's just so im ready if there is anything id like to cop later down the track.

But yeah after borrowing a mates lebron 11 insoles in my 9s I wanna get wit that. I was gonna purchase the chinese ones but I found a thread that said they were **** and recomended eltouha's as his were thicker and sturdier and would rather buy from and aussie nter even if he just sources them from china anyways.

Thanks for your help though have you tried the ebay insoles?
Ordered some last friday so I can put them in my kobe soles. Will let you know how I go..

For some reason i never receive the discover email when i do a nike ID. Have done at least 15 IDs this year. i got to make a phone call and see whats up
Yeah about a year ago I had the same issue. They gave me cashback for all my NDC purchases that were missed. It might take two billing periods though.

For some reason i never receive the discover email when i do a nike ID. Have done at least 15 IDs this year. i got to make a phone call and see whats up

Sometimes shop discover can be finnichky. Some purchase post within a week but some don't at all. The thing that ducks is that discover makes you wait a month I think before allowing you to file a "claim" for it.

Sometimes shop discover can be finnichky. Some purchase post within a week but some don't at all. The thing that ducks is that discover makes you wait a month I think before allowing you to file a "claim" for it.

It varies with the vendor (in this case Nike), but Discover overall is extremely helpful, and a simple "online chat" while logged in is helpful if you have any questions about when your cashback would be applied.

It can take up to two billing periods however. I've called before in reference to Nike ID orders and they told me it would be applied.

Last edited:

i only had one cash back not credit after 2 months i sent them a message with the info and applied it the next day no issue. as long as you keep proof, you should be good

i really need to check out this cash back talk. I didn't know they gave money back like that. Someone, please PI me with details!! Thank you

you mustve ordered 8 pairs! lol

Naw, he Lewi'd Up. He trying to hoard them. Eight pairs is OD but we all love Lewi's ravenous appetite for certain color ways.

i really need to check out this cash back talk. I didn't know they gave money back like that. Someone, please PI me with details!! Thank you

Just go to their web site. And look for shop discover. It explains it. It works if you do a lot of online shopping or take advantage of the other cash back promotions. Like they had the gas one, and I, lol, never took advantage of it. Could've gotten a few dollars back for the gas I put in my car.

Last edited:
P
you mustve ordered 8 pairs! lol

Naw, he Lewi'd Up. He trying to hoard them. Eight pairs is OD but we all love Lewi's ravenous appetite for certain color ways.

Just go to their web site. And look for shop discover. It explains it. It works if you do a lot of online shopping or take advantage of the other cash back promotions. Like they had the gas one, and I, lol, never took advantage of it. Could've gotten a few dollars back for the gas I put in my car.

Oh really? I can use some cash back for gas! Cost me $120 to fill my tank each week. Gotta check this out. Thanks.

P

Oh really? I can use some cash back for gas! Cost me $120 to fill my tank each week. Gotta check this out. Thanks.
Wow. If that's the case, I'd take advantage of it. It ain't OMG but 5% of up to $1,500 in gas sales between July and September isn't great but it's better than nothing back for your troubles. October to December is online shopping purchases. Not sure if it stacks on top of the retailer discounts:

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/cashback-bonus/cashback-calendar.html?ICMPGN=STL_CM_5CBB

Others have managed to combine it with Ebates, Mr. Rebates, etc.

So say Finish Line...releases the Air Jordan KO Sports Blue this Friday. I can log into Shop Discover...get 15% cash back...use Ebates through sorcery...use Winner Circle...get money toward another Winner Circle reward...on $120+ purchase of one pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom