OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

did anyone ball with these shoes yet? I'm too scared to ball in lows but I know a lot of my friends do. just wondering how the Flyknit material hold up after a few games. and how the grip is when making cuts and full speed

Thanks.
dude on the gram did, saw it last night on ig

just chatted with a rep on NDC......i ordered within the first 10 mins the link was tweeted and he said they haven't started on them yet because there are other orders before me :stoneface:

edit - size 12 red speckles + id

Hah I ordered very quickly too, nothing special about my order, and have no progress email. I think Nike operates on a "last in, first out" system with these orders :lol:

Ah well, I'm patient, no biggie.

for me, i'm not worried about the status updates.

just going to wait it out.  the only email i will be looking for is the tracking info.

#team9.17

Last edited:
I hope all the ppl *****ing don't even get their shoes :stoneface:

Annoying as hell. Your **** will come when it's ready.

Don't compare your order to someone else's. Different sizes, materials, etc have to be considered.

Ppl who already got their "almost done" email probably just got lucky that their materials were ready to build the shoe.
hey man, you want to talk about it?

we're here for you

#NTtherapy

Naw. Ppl that need it are the idiots in here who don't have an ounce of common sense in their blood.

hey man, i feel you

i dont care for updates.

since im clueless on my order, i just wanna know if im getting them or not because unlike others no ones told me anything or any emails.

could take 2 months for all i care as long as i get em. dudes in here crying about shoes that will come in a month

i remember when i made my 8's i barely even paid attention til they showed up. it took way over a month.

did anyone ball with these shoes yet? I'm too scared to ball in lows but I know a lot of my friends do. just wondering how the Flyknit material hold up after a few games. and how the grip is when making cuts and full speed

Thanks.

I did.

Feels similar to the em.

Em >

Went to FL they had those purple Kobe's, tried on .5 size up, and still fits a bit snug. For those who already received their ID's, how's the sizing on them ?

Went to FL they had those purple Kobe's, tried on .5 size up, and still fits a bit snug. For those who already received their ID's, how's the sizing on them ?
Wow, this has been discussed plenty of times. Go TTS and put some shoe trees in them. They will loosen up and fit TTS. They're a bit snug at first but they do loosen up.

Copped the beethovens. First pair of 9s
smokin.gif

Wow, this has been discussed plenty of times. Go TTS and put some shoe trees in them. They will loosen up and fit TTS. They're a bit snug at first but they do loosen up.
Thanks. Only saw this once so just wanted to be sure. Just like any other sneaker that uses Flyknit technology. They will loosen up over time.

Thanks. Only saw this once so just wanted to be sure. Just like any other sneaker that uses Flyknit technology. They will loosen up over time.

These are a little different due to the fuse layer underneath the flyknit upper. If they're snug for you, you can try switching insoles until the upper stretches some.

just chatted with a rep on NDC......i ordered within the first 10 mins the link was tweeted and he said they haven't started on them yet because there are other orders before me :stoneface:

edit - size 12 red speckles + id

Please don't tell them that orders that got through after they sold out are being made ahead of yours :lol:

Still waiting for my update too.

Last edited:

It was a good week, 2 FK iDs (posted earlier) and today my MoonWalker EM "Galaxy" iDs...  If not for the FK's, I think more people would be all over these.  Has All-Star Weekend written all over it.

http://s10.photobucket.com/user/sacking23/media/IMG_4801.jpg.html

http://s10.photobucket.com/user/sacking23/media/IMG_4798.jpg.html

http://s10.photobucket.com/user/sacking23/media/IMG_4838-1-2.jpg.html

http://s10.photobucket.com/user/sacking23/media/IMG_4847-1-2.jpg.html
These look great! What color swoosh is that? A grey color, or silver?

The thing that ruins the EM's for me is that baggy looking area by the swoosh.

EM isn't as solid and nice as the 8's

Last edited:
The thing that ruins the EM's for me is that baggy looking area by the swoosh.

EM isn't as solid and nice as the 8's

Do you ball? + and - between the 8 and 9.

I don't own the 8 and everybody says they're better. Just curious on your take.

Last edited:
Received an email from Nike saying that the iD I choose on my second MC pair had a copyright/trademark issue. :wow:
First pair is being built though. A manager is going to contact me on Monday about my second pair. Hoping they'll allow me to switch up the iD or leave it blank. As long as I get both, then I'm cool. Worst case scenario, I'll be happy with just one pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom