OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I love how Nike is paying customer service reps to know nothing. That seems like an easy job, where do I apply? Lol

Got my ID in today. Happy with them for the price. Def look good in person. Like the Glow Heel Overlay.

Last edited:
Dog I'm ready to cancel these s**** smh. No updates at all yet dudes ordered after the damn things were sold out got pairs already I hand lmao. Nike smoking that premium furniture dust b

Dog I'm ready to cancel these s**** smh. No updates at all yet dudes ordered after the damn things were sold out got pairs already I hand lmao. Nike smoking that premium furniture dust b
I feel like I want to too, ordering 30 minutes after they returned (which seemed to be the wrong thing to do). I'm just focusing on other stuff to distract myself, and I'll check back on my shoes around the ETA. At worst they don't come and you get a 20% off code, and Nike put your money on hold in the mean time so you couldn't go spending it lol.

Last edited:
Got my ID in today. Happy with them for the price. Def look good in person. Like the Glow Heel Overlay.

View media item 1150513View media item 1150512

View media item 1150514View media item 1150515

View media item 1150532

joker+clapping.gif

Stay strong man! 

Let's be real here, ain't no one canceling their MC orders willingly lol

Last edited:
im about the cancel my order as well. anyone know if the refund is instant with paypal? id rather cop the peaches and chinas this weekend instead of having my money on hold with no updates.

Did anyone else order the laker fade besides me?
All I am waiting for is some pics of the finished pairs. Once they come and they look good.... im all in.  Im more excited about how those are gonna look then the MC hype lol.

who in their right mind would cancel an order for MC? it's not even september (when nike estimated they would be shipped), i swear some people just love trolling or are just so impatient.

Back
Top Bottom