OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Dog I'm ready to cancel these s**** smh. No updates at all yet dudes ordered after the damn things were sold out got pairs already I hand lmao. Nike smoking that premium furniture dust b

DOGGGGG

I BET IF YOU CANCEL YOUR ORDER COMES SOONER DOG :stoneface:

Nike never promised you order updates. Chill the **** out. They'll come when they come.

I'm at school and that could be booze money. They aren't going to fit regardless so I'm prolly gonna just end up going through with

I'm not complaining about the time to complete. What's concerning is some people seem to get up to date email notification and others get email notification days after the status has changed. I'm a  developer and have noticed some other funny behavior with their site. NDC is having issues...

I'm not complaining about the time to complete. What's concerning is some people seem to get up to date email notification and others get email notification days after the status has changed. I'm a  developer and have noticed some other funny behavior with their site. NDC is having issues...
Well thats one of the things they are consistent at - having issues with their site.  But as far as the IDs go im sure they are overwhelmed, hopefully this doesnt affect the quality of our IDs too much (I saw the ID a few pages back with the "pimple").

Last edited:
people saying they're going to cancel their order because they could be using that money for something else..smh, that means you really didnt have the $250 to spend on them in the first place. get your affairs in order

people saying they're going to cancel their order because they could be using that money for something else..smh, that means you really didnt have the $250 to spend on them in the first place. get your affairs in order
It shows budget responsibility in a way. Rather than spending another  $250 they don't have, they're redirecting existing funds to something else. 

I welcome the cancellations. Increases the chances for cancelled pairs to restock.

It shows budget responsibility in a way. Rather than spending another  $250 they don't have, they're redirecting existing funds to something else. 

I welcome the cancellations. Increases the chances for cancelled pairs to restock.
Logically though, we know it would have been more financially responsible not to purchase a pair of ids if you knew you were unwilling to wait out the entire 4 weeks they quote you for delivery before having a meltdown because you aren't getting any emails.

Some of us joke around in here about not getting any emails but a few are really catching feelings about it like nike is that chick that won't text back.

It shows budget responsibility in a way. Rather than spending another $250 they don't have, they're redirecting existing funds to something else. 

If you're gonna cancel then that means you didn't want them that bad in the first place.

Thought it was a update email
JUST KIDDING 

Back
Top Bottom