OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
1. People who ordered after the product sold out have gotten emails before me when I ordered pretty much when it went up.

2. I'm a college kid and booze in DC is not cheap.

End of story.

Is it September yet? Did they miss the delivery date? Were you part of #TeamScheduledDelivery8/25 that I wasnt aware of? Who cares about a damn email. Nike is still fulfilling its obligation. Did I miss the fine print where they said "you'll be updated with email confirmations throughout so you dont feel lonely" message?

So you're a college student who bought $250+ pair of shoes, but now regretting it because thats a lot of booze money? Understandable, I was in college so I get it. But that just means you couldnt afford the $250+ pair of shoes to begin with, so the LOGICAL thing to do was not purchase it in the first place.

And now you're using logic and want to cancel. Do it. Don't use the sizing problem as an excuse though. At the end of the day, you can't afford it, which is understandable as a college student.

I can use the sizing as an excuse though. I wear an 11 an ordered 11 but just recently purchased beethovens in an 11.5 and they fit perfect. No way I'm fitting in an 11. It's not so much of the money as it is the fact that there's no communication from Nike. Unlike most I usually don't purchase Nike ID Products outside of lacrosse and football cleats so I'm more frustrated than anything. I'd much rather not pay out of pocket for the first month of cover charges, drinks and taxis back to school. But that's me. Don't let an 18 year old get under your skin while you're sitting at your cubicle 9-5 bro.

Last edited:
Just cancel already, no need to keep crying when it can all be over within the next 5 minutes.

We all know the kid won't cancel, he just wants to whine about his first world problems.

Last edited:
Just cancel already, no need to keep crying when it can all be over within the next 5 minutes.

We all know the kid won't cancel, he just wants to whine about his first world problems.

x100

you can't afford it. Nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately, he couldnt even cancel if he wanted to at this point. Just going to have to wait and return it.

Whats going on with these cancelations talk? PokeZach? Havent read but the last couple post.

x100

you can't afford it. Nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately, he couldnt even cancel if he wanted to at this point. Just going to have to wait and return it.

All hail the nike god who knows all. I'm glad you have a crystal ball and know everything. Mind telling me what I paid for MCs and what I'm gonna buy next since you know everything and all.

All hail the nike god who knows all. I'm glad you have a crystal ball and know everything. Mind telling me what I paid for MCs and what I'm gonna buy next since you know everything and all.

What?? Moving on. Can't argue with stupid.

**For all others who don't like having money tied up, STAY AWAY from ID's. Its not for you.

I'm at school and that could be booze money. They aren't going to fit regardless so I'm prolly gonna just end up going through with
Or you can be patient and get them and then sell them for double booze money. My college hasn't even started college yet haha.

Somebody pm him and offer him retail+ship for his size 11 MCs, I guarantee he won't take it.

If it was really about getting his dough back he could easily do that within the next half hour.

Last edited:
I'm a college kid who works to pay for my own classes and a couple other things at the casa. I bought the MCs, my suggestion to you is get your finance straight before you grow up too fast. I have a 20 year old friend working 2 jobs without a car and not going to college. He lives to pay rent and blow money on stupid EDM shows. Grow up now, have money for toys later, simple.

Last edited:
Somebody pm him and offer him retail+ship for his size 11 MCs, I guarantee he won't take it.

If it was really about getting his dough back he could easily do that within the next half hour.
already did lol wont accept nofhing under 400

1. People who ordered after the product sold out have gotten emails before me when I ordered pretty much when it went up.

2. I'm a college kid and booze in DC is not cheap.

End of story.

Is it September yet? Did they miss the delivery date? Were you part of #TeamScheduledDelivery8/25 that I wasnt aware of? Who cares about a damn email. Nike is still fulfilling its obligation. Did I miss the fine print where they said "you'll be updated with email confirmations throughout so you dont feel lonely" message?

So you're a college student who bought $250+ pair of shoes, but now regretting it because thats a lot of booze money? Understandable, I was in college so I get it. But that just means you couldnt afford the $250+ pair of shoes to begin with, so the LOGICAL thing to do was not purchase it in the first place.

And now you're using logic and want to cancel. Do it. Don't use the sizing problem as an excuse though. At the end of the day, you can't afford it, which is understandable as a college student.

I can use the sizing as an excuse though. I wear an 11 an ordered 11 but just recently purchased beethovens in an 11.5 and they fit perfect. No way I'm fitting in an 11. It's not so much of the money as it is the fact that there's no communication from Nike. Unlike most I usually don't purchase Nike ID Products outside of lacrosse and football cleats so I'm more frustrated than anything. I'd much rather not pay out of pocket for the first month of cover charges, drinks and taxis back to school. But that's me. Don't let an 18 year old get under your skin while you're sitting at your cubicle 9-5 bro.

hey guess what.

i wear an 11 in the EM's and FK. both fit FINE.

WORD OF ADVICE: don't listen to sizing on NT. everyone is different.

if you dont want your size 11, i'll take them off your hands at cost. i know someone that wants a pair.

[h1]OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--NEW FK OPTIONS 8/11 - PAGE 525[/h1]
And its your thread........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@al3x89  

Last edited:

This right here. I'm not worried about the money. It will come and go and if this school year is anything last year's I'll piss it away and not no where it went lol. It's more about the communication. If nike was doing me a free service, sure they could take their good old time on telling me when my product would be ready. But that's not the case, I gave them 2 bills and I'd like to know what the hell is going on in their child labour run factories.

no. what you fail to realize is that either way I'm not going to be able to wear the shoes unless I want my feet to be in excruciating pain. they're going to sit in my closet. If I really wanted my money back that quick I could call a rep and have my order cancelled. Or better yet tax someone. If someone would be willing to pay me some outlandish price, of course I'd let them go. I don't pretend to act like I know your financial states so I'd appreciate it if you did the same.

This right here. I'm not worried about the money. It will come and go and if this school year is anything last year's I'll piss it away and not no where it went lol. It's more about the communication. If nike was doing me a free service, sure they could take their good old time on telling me when my product would be ready. But that's not the case, I gave them 2 bills and I'd like to know what the hell is going on in their child labour run factories.

nike is a multi-billion dollar company, please don't tell me you think they're gonna take your $200 and run away :stoneface:

your order will come when it's ready. no one promised you any emails.

Last edited:

nike is a multi-billion dollar company, please don't tell me you think they're gonna take your $200 and run away
indifferent.gif
who said anything about nike running away with my $200? you're just putting words in my mouth now b, pause on that s***. 

nike is a multi-billion dollar company, please don't tell me you think they're gonna take your $200 and run away :stoneface:
who said anything about nike running away with my $200? you're just putting words in my mouth now b, pause on that s***. 

that's the way you're acting though.

why do you need email updates?
my MC's just shipped and i didn't get a shipped email. let me go on chat and try to get a 20% code for my INCONVENIENCE. oh the horror!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom