OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
what do you mean? looks exactly as whats shown on the nikeid site

they are ugly
maybe its my  monitor but to me they look darker on Nikeid

also GITD swooshes are horrible. It just looks like a white swoosh that yellowed already.

NDC chat reps say there is something weird with my order, no movement and I was charged for 5 out of the 8 pairs. They keep creating incidents to get back to me, then no response. Est ship date was 9/16, will see how these next few days go...

IT related issue. Nike's having issues sending build orders to the factory. This is the reason why one of my pairs still hasn't been built yet. I have an "incident" open as well. Don't expect them to contact you quickly. The lady I spoke with last Thursday told me she'd contact me in a couple of days once the issue has been resolved. I'm still waiting on her call/email. :smh:

Was able to get two 20% off codes and a next-day air code for the inconvenience.

Side note... those pink/blue Fades look horrible.

Last edited:

NDC chat reps say there is something weird with my order, no movement and I was charged for 5 out of the 8 pairs. They keep creating incidents to get back to me, then no response. Est ship date was 9/16, will see how these next few days go...
IT related issue. Nike's having issues sending build orders to the factory. This is the reason why one of my pairs still hasn't been built yet. I have an "incident" open as well. Don't expect them to contact you quickly. The lady I spoke with last Thursday told me she'd contact me in a couple of days once the issue has been resolved. I'm still waiting on her call/email.
mean.gif

Was able to get two 20% off codes and a next-day air code for the inconvenience.

Side note... those pink/blue Fades look horrible.
Dang, they didn't offer me any codes yet. I don't want to whine to them though and be a PokeZacker...

Delivery date 9/07. No updates still...this is just ridiculous from a multi-billion dollar company that goes on about innovations like NIKEID

Last edited:

Delivery date 9/07. No updates still...this is just ridiculous from a multi-billion dollar company that goes on about innovations like NIKEID
cant wait to see what happens when they miss the date.

better get that 100% code

Nah...i am asking for a 200% code which pays me to buy shoes and a personal meeting with parker to give me a tour of their vaults.

Last edited:

I haven't been paying too much attention to iD's in general. Has Nike given away free pairs for failing to deliver iD's by the estimated delivery date?

LOL

By the way I was not inferring you did any whining to get one. I'm just saying if I had to ask them for it directly, it would be whining...

I know :lol:.

Just thought I'd mention that I wasn't part of #teamwhineorsnitchforacode

They did it with the Lebron XI ID's early. If I remember correctly.

Thanks. If this is the case, then Nike please take your sweet time.

Last edited:
Dang, they didn't offer me any codes yet. I don't want to whine to them though and be a PokeZacker...

Hope those reps aren't looking at you sideways after that rep wrote up you were fishing for a code because of their black/gold flywire issue with the LeBron XI iD. :nerd:

Just contacted NIKE regarding my MC Kobe 9 NIKE order. My estimate delivery day is 9/15 and still not a single update "in progress". Lady on the phone said its weird for it to be in process for this long. She said usually there should of been an update and she said it might be a glitch in the system and the factory might be working on it. They are going to investigate and contact the factory and see whats going on and get back to me mid next week. Really frustrating to not know whats going on with this. Hopefully I find out something next week and will keep you guys updated.

I'll pray for you. Good luck.

Just contacted NIKE regarding my MC Kobe 9 NIKE order. My estimate delivery day is 9/15 and still not a single update "in progress". Lady on the phone said its weird for it to be in process for this long. She said usually there should of been an update and she said it might be a glitch in the system and the factory might be working on it. They are going to investigate and contact the factory and see whats going on and get back to me mid next week. Really frustrating to not know whats going on with this. Hopefully I find out something next week and will keep you guys updated.

I'm now getting a little concerned.

I've been saying that I've been concerned and frankly pretty pissed that there hasn't been any communication but instead I've been called broke and whiner on here lol 
roll.gif

regardless if something doesn't come through on these multicolors nike customer service deff receiving a couple of fades.

Back
Top Bottom