OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Damn. These damn cats who are getting the Fade and solid options in are taking the world's crappiest pictures ever. 

So how many days does it take for the shipping info to appear on ups? Got the tracking number from the order details two days ago but no email yet.

So how many days does it take for the shipping info to appear on ups? Got the tracking number from the order details two days ago but no email yet.

2 days sounds long. Tracking info usually shows up by the next day. You probably won't get a shipping email. I never did.

laugh.gif
 ethered.

2 days sounds long. Tracking info usually shows up by the next day. You probably won't get a shipping email. I never did.
I have no clue. Last time I did an ID I never really checked the orders page. I just waited for emails to pop up. I'll check up with CS if it doesn't show up by Monday.

Just contacted NIKE regarding my MC Kobe 9 NIKE order. My estimate delivery day is 9/15 and still not a single update "in progress". Lady on the phone said its weird for it to be in process for this long. She said usually there should of been an update and she said it might be a glitch in the system and the factory might be working on it. They are going to investigate and contact the factory and see whats going on and get back to me mid next week. Really frustrating to not know whats going on with this. Hopefully I find out something next week and will keep you guys updated.
Seems like a lot of us are in this position.  I too had a case escalated a couple days ago (they were supposed to contact the factory too) and just got the response this morning.  Originally got a 9/12 delivery date with order.  And this response is generic as hell... no mention of build, just a ship date only a week away without them being started?! Here's the email:
[table][tr][td]Response Via Email (Marvin)[/td][td]08/30/2014 09:18 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hello _____,

Thank you for contacting Nike.com in regards to your recent order.

Your Kobe 9 Elite Low iD are still being processed and have a ship date of 9/7/14.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact Nike.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453  (4am - 11pm PT, 7 days a week).

Have a great day and I apologize for the inconvenience with this order.

Marvin
Nike[/td][/tr][/table]

Just take the tracking number and use it on the UPS.com page. I still have a LeBron XI iD that's been waiting to be picked up for the past few days. :smh:

I definitely get the feeling these fade options and new solid color options are just the white/grey fliyknit dyed whatever color your looking for. they all just arnt looking right

Just take the tracking number and use it on the UPS.com page. I still have a LeBron XI iD that's been waiting to be picked up for the past few days. :smh:

yea looks like its gonna be a min before they ship or arrive

was hoping they would arrive during the week

One rep told me they get held a week in customs after they're shipped or sumthn like that since there coming from china

Last edited:
yea looks like its gonna be a min before they ship or arrive

was hoping they would arrive during the week
Yea i want to know when they come in because there's been kids from another neighborhood recently reported stealing my neighbors' packages and things. They also might've stole my cousin's bike... I hope to be home to receive them.

Seems like a lot of us are in this position.  I too had a case escalated a couple days ago (they were supposed to contact the factory too) and just got the response this morning.  Originally got a 9/12 delivery date with order.  And this response is generic as hell... no mention of build, just a ship date only a week away without them being started?! Here's the email:
[table][tr][td]Response Via Email (Marvin)[/td][td]08/30/2014 09:18 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hello _____,

Your Kobe 9 Elite Low iD are still being processed and have a ship date of 9/7/14.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact Nike.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453  (4am - 11pm PT, 7 days a week).

Marvin
Nike[/td][/tr][/table]
same exact email from our man marvin 

he must have these ready to go 
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]
Response Via Email (Marvin)
[/td][td]
08/30/2014 10:25 AM
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Hello       ,

Your Kobe 9 Elite Low iD have a ship date of 9/10/14.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact Nike.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453 (4am - 11pm PT, 7 days a week).

Marvin

Nike
[/td][/tr][/table]

I know that but it says it can't locate shipment details? o_O

Nike assigns the UPS tracking numbers for their shipments.

If UPS doesn't have any shipment details, that means Nike hasn't sent them the tracking number they've assigned to your package and UPS hasn't picked it up yet.

Due to the weekend and Labor day, your info will most likely get updated sometime on Tuesday.

Nike assigns the UPS tracking numbers for their shipments.

If UPS doesn't have any shipment details, that means Nike hasn't sent them the tracking number they've assigned to your package and UPS hasn't picked it up yet.

Due to the weekend and Labor day, your info will most likely get updated sometime on Tuesday.
Alright thank you! I've never been anxious on an ID before. In the past I just shrugged it off until it came. Just want something to relieve me of the pain of striking out on the Rose Gold Asics that were released on KITH today.

One rep told me they get held a week in customs after they're shipped or sumthn like that since there coming from china

That only happens occasionally.

My past iDs, including my last 2 FK 9s, arrived at my door from China in 6 - 7 days. No hold at customs.

Yea i want to know when they come in because there's been kids from another neighborhood recently reported stealing my neighbors' packages and things. They also might've stole my cousin's bike... I hope to be home to receive them.

Tossed and turned in my sleep that night, Woke up the next morning kids done stole my iDs.

Its the lyrics to Hate it or love it. Swapped out bike for ids.
Didn't even recognize that haha.. Damn I remember when that song was on repeat in middle school. Nah but in all seriousness my neighbor a few houses down had $350 worth of clothing stolen last week.

So how many days does it take for the shipping info to appear on ups? Got the tracking number from the order details two days ago but no email
Email goes out once shoes are picked up and entered into system. Just happened to mine Friday. Had tracking # for 2 or 3 days before received  email. Right now have tracking # for 2 but they haven't been picked up so no email yet for those 2.

Back
Top Bottom