OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

yepp nike getting sonned on spot if they cancel orders because of materials not available after fulfilling orders after option was sold out.
i think this may happen 

all of them orders that got threw after they sold out maybe took a bunch of legit orders spots hence why some of those dudes got their shoes already

there is no way that some orders have not even begun building after 3 weeks when nike claims we will get them in 4 to six weeks 
if it happens I'm getting a free ID out of it, no questions asked lol. lot's of #pokezaching will commence.

yeah cuz what you said at the end kind of makes sense. I guess people will be all sorts of pissed off about it like they were the disco codes. I actually kinda hope some sort of setback happens at this point because I had a major occasion that I wanted to wear them for, which won't happen now, so they'll just more than likely chill in my closet, but I enjoy talking to incompetent customer service people over the phone cuz it always gets escalated lol.

I'm sure I'll prolly get flamed and called "broke" by the likes of a few dudes in here that don't mess with me but nike isn't holding $200+ of my money for a month just to tell me that they can't make the shoes after people ordered after the material was said to be sold out, flat it's not happening b lol.
even though i got mine for 160 idc , just like you i ordered on time so im turning up regardless

i talked to them and they havent even started on mine so they are not gonna make the deadline 

i really think they ran out of materials 
mean.gif

Last edited:

They do look "fine" but I'm not paying $265 for a pair of airbrushed grey flyknits. Not when we know they're perfectly capable of making this:
You think the fuse underneath the FK on the Kobe IX is setting limits on what they can really do with the model. I mean all the other FK runners got crazy CW's but not the Kobe FK.

Flyknit on Kobes is a gimmick to sell more shoes....
Kinda is. Then again you can't expect flyknit to even be good for basketball. There's a reason for the fuse underneath, so that there's stability for the foot. I feel like the flyknit was just for colorway patterns.

Kinda is. Then again you can't expect flyknit to even be good for basketball. There's a reason for the fuse underneath, so that there's stability for the foot. I feel like the flyknit was just for colorway patterns.
CW Patterns have been kinda weak besides the Masterpiece. Just duotone for the most part.

Last edited:
What a disappointment on the watercolor fade Kobe's smfh. Guess its money saved. Went from ordering 4 more IDs to just 1 more.

They do look "fine" but I'm not paying $265 for a pair of airbrushed grey flyknits. Not when we know they're perfectly capable of making this:

View media item 1141344

You think the fuse underneath the FK on the Kobe IX is setting limits on what they can really do with the model. I mean all the other FK runners got crazy CW's but not the Kobe FK.

Na there are no limits. Look at the mc and the mp..

The fades are just a piss poor execution. Take white fk and dip it in paint. lol nike.. And ppl will still buy

They are definitely dyed or painted on there. You can see the grey peeking thru the pink. Same with that all red pair posted up earlier.
How do any of you expect any colored flyknit or any type of thread not to be dyed? Where does the color come from? The thread doesn't come from nature like that. Every thread you own is most likely dyed as is every flyknit.

I think people are saying more that the fade isn't a part of the knit pattern, instead the fade is dyed or painted on.

I think people are saying more that the fade isn't a part of the knit pattern, instead the fade is dyed or painted on.
Makes sense, but some are saying that about the solids too. Airbrushing would be lazy and inconsistent for a huge company like nike, it shouldn't have been too hard to just use flyknit that was already colored. I hope thats not the case, I wanted a blue or hyper turq pair.

if it happens I'm getting a free ID out of it, no questions asked lol. lot's of #pokezaching will commence.

yeah cuz what you said at the end kind of makes sense. I guess people will be all sorts of pissed off about it like they were the disco codes. I actually kinda hope some sort of setback happens at this point because I had a major occasion that I wanted to wear them for, which won't happen now, so they'll just more than likely chill in my closet, but I enjoy talking to incompetent customer service people over the phone cuz it always gets escalated lol.

I'm sure I'll prolly get flamed and called "broke" by the likes of a few dudes in here that don't mess with me but nike isn't holding $200+ of my money for a month just to tell me that they can't make the shoes after people ordered after the material was said to be sold out, flat it's not happening b lol.
even though i got mine for 160 idc , just like you i ordered on time so im turning up regardless

i talked to them and they havent even started on mine so they are not gonna make the deadline 

i really think they ran out of materials 
mean.gif

word breh money is money and when you make a commitment to produce a product when people ordered in the allotted time frame and did everything right, you're deff compensating me one way or another lol. 

here's to hoping they're not idiots and do make all of them, but if not it's #KobeGate and some people are going down lmao

Nike probably just got all the orders sent to one printer and the later ones were on top so made first.
and herein lies the problem with limited products...cuz this is the same s*** that most businesses do, but it doesn't really work with a non 100% accurate inventory system, especially with something labeled as qs. say that everything is cool, the reached their quota on the mc option, dudes ID invoices are printed off and what not, the chinese workers are chilling making someones ID before they get ready to murk these Kobes.....but then glitch orders after the sold out tweet has gone out, start rolling through and get placed on top of the of the invoices from the first orders...here is a problem. I'm almost like 95% sure this is what happened and now they probably didn't order enough mc weave to compensate for the thousands of people that got through late.

if this is the case, WTLs will be had for under retail lol.

How do any of you expect any colored flyknit or any type of thread not to be dyed? Where does the color come from? The thread doesn't come from nature like that. Every thread you own is most likely dyed as is every flyknit.

just compare the pics of the all red IDs that someone posted to the Red lows that are scheduled to come out in a couple weeks. You mean to tell me those look the same to you? The IDs are clearly dyed a different way and look like absolute poop

Fades are weak man they're definitely just dyed that's such a shame too even that solids outside of grey and black look like a letdown

Sucks the model is so dope but the options are so damn weak poor job by nike

Last edited:
Tracking info finally updated online for my 9/11 pair and i now have a tracking number. Things are looking up 
smokin.gif

This is so chaotic
laugh.gif
. I'm just sitting here on the side watching like
nerd.gif
. Still salty I didn't order a pair
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom