OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Them being air brushed was a rumor that was never confirmed. I don't think it is personally. I'm just not a fan of the option. I want a fade option on par with the Easter 8. Love those.

It's got a slightly murky water-color paint thing going on. You can easily tell that isn't the color of the thread

@george michael  Nah I actually am looking for another pair that I like now that price is dropping but good God, the number of times I've gone "I've seen those pictures before" 
laugh.gif

That's why I didn't mention anyone in particular , there are a lot of people who decided to sell their iDs but some listings you can tell the person never even planned on keeping them from the start (More of the latter if you ask me)

Got something after getting my issue escalated because I have not received any updates. 
[table][tr][td]Response Via Email[/td][td]08/31/2014 03:21 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hi 

Our customer service department provided me with your information to assist with your recent order status.

When the order was placed for the Kobe 9 Elite Low iD Men's Shoe, the estimated delivery date provided was September 15, 2014. The order has been accepted at the warehouse and as soon as all materials are available, they will begin to build your shoes. If you any reason we have a delay or inventory issue, we will notify you by email directly of the issues. 

Please contact us at 1.800.806.6453  between the hours of 4 AM and 11 PM  Pacific Time, seven days a week, if you have any further questions or concerns. [/td][/tr][/table]

Got something after getting my issue escalated because I have not received any updates. 
[table][tr][td]Response Via Email[/td][td]08/31/2014 03:21 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hi 

Our customer service department provided me with your information to assist with your recent order status.

When the order was placed for the Kobe 9 Elite Low iD Men's Shoe, the estimated delivery date provided was September 15, 2014. The order has been accepted at the warehouse and as soon as all materials are available, they will begin to build your shoes. If you any reason we have a delay or inventory issue, we will notify you by email directly of the issues. 

Please contact us at 1.800.806.6453  between the hours of 4 AM and 11 PM  Pacific Time, seven days a week, if you have any further questions or concerns. [/td][/tr][/table]
yepp nike getting sonned on spot if they cancel orders because of materials not available after fulfilling orders after option was sold out.

yepp nike getting sonned on spot if they cancel orders because of materials not available after fulfilling orders after option was sold out.
i think this may happen 

all of them orders that got threw after they sold out maybe took a bunch of legit orders spots hence why some of those dudes got their shoes already

there is no way that some orders have not even begun building after 3 weeks when nike claims we will get them in 4 to six weeks 

They do look "fine" but I'm not paying $265 for a pair of airbrushed grey flyknits. Not when we know they're perfectly capable of making this:

View media item 1141344

Man nike is just scratching the surface with fk technology. Especially if they start meshing in other materials. The fade options could have been executed so much better. Still tho hands down kobe 9s were one of its best executions. Hope they continue with kobe 10s as well. Although I think there is a lot more left in nike's clip as far as kobe 9s fk lows are concerned.

Last edited:

i think this may happen 

all of them orders that got threw after they sold out maybe took a bunch of legit orders spots hence why some of those dudes got their shoes already

there is no way that some orders have not even begun building after 3 weeks when nike claims we will get them in 4 to six weeks 
if it happens I'm getting a free ID out of it, no questions asked lol. lot's of #pokezaching will commence.

yeah cuz what you said at the end kind of makes sense. I guess people will be all sorts of pissed off about it like they were the disco codes. I actually kinda hope some sort of setback happens at this point because I had a major occasion that I wanted to wear them for, which won't happen now, so they'll just more than likely chill in my closet, but I enjoy talking to incompetent customer service people over the phone cuz it always gets escalated lol.

I'm sure I'll prolly get flamed and called "broke" by the likes of a few dudes in here that don't mess with me but nike isn't holding $200+ of my money for a month just to tell me that they can't make the shoes after people ordered after the material was said to be sold out, flat it's not happening b lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom