OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
To all of you who've had your progress on NDC's orders list change (from in progress to being built, etc) does the change only appear on the main website, or will it show differently on the mobile page as well?

[thread="588873"] [/thread]
gotta rock with spalding only....
Yes.  I usually use the official NBA ball because my buddy got a 2 for 1 deal on them on black friday. If not, i use the Spalding TF1000 

tf1000 is the worst ball ever made. when it gets wet from sweat, it has NO grip. slips off your fingertips

i was playing in a tournament in europe and they were using this ball. couldn't shoot for ****

Oh man, those Fades are brutal 
sick.gif

My order went back to in-progress.

Damn you Nike, damn you.
I think you're finishing touches email should arrive soon. sometimes, they go from Build In Progress to In Progress again and after a few days, you get the shipping info. that just happened to a recent iD I made.

the sole def looks wolf grey,  
To all of you who've had your progress on NDC's orders list change (from in progress to being built, etc) does the change only appear on the main website, or will it show differently on the mobile page as well?
it shows on both computer and mobile

So, I ordered two pairs when they dropped.

I have 1 charge for 1 shoe posted and I have 3 pending charges for the other shoe. What are they doing? lol.

08/16/14 Posted
08/22/14 Pending
08/29/14 Pending
09/05/14 Pending

[IMG]

[GALLERY="media, 1167805"][/GALLERY]

my pair i m pleased with em

Last edited:
My 1st out of 3 pairs finally arrived. Absolutely love how these turned out. White sole and swoosh.

Nice, i like them!  Much better than Gold swoosh.  It's just too bad they don't let u chose the colors for the tongue logo seperate from the swoosh.  

Last edited:
Nice, i like them!  Much better than Gold swoosh.  It's just too bad they don't let u chose the colors for the tongue logo seperate from the swoosh.  

Yea... I personally hate how that gold swoosh looks on the multi print. It blends in too much.

Last edited:
Tracking info changes 1-2 times but always (from my exp) goes back to the original delivery date.

Back
Top Bottom