OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Tracking info changes 1-2 times but always (from my exp) goes back to the original delivery date.

ya, originally my tracking said monday (9/08), then tuesday it was changed to 9/09 (tuesday) and this morning it was changed back to 9/8

Last edited:
Tracking info changes 1-2 times but always (from my exp) goes back to the original delivery date.
Well since my original delivery date was yesterday, and the shoes are in Alaska right now, i don't think thats gonna happen 
frown.gif

Same here changed to a day later but bumped back. but i figure no emails and almost a month wait cant get worst at least theyre out of nikes hands and on their way

sorry for the terrible pix, happy with purp back tab, but volt speckling is not very vibrant.....

as i said before, the red is not red at all to me. its pink

I wasn't even aware there were still devices being used that took pictures with such bad quality. So congrats on that

Last edited:
You've posted some pretty good shots so I'm confident you'll share some more good shots when they come in :nthat:

Thanks bro. Ill take detailed pics but Im worried how theyre gonna turn out now. If they are as bad as some ive seen I might just make another black pair. They grey mix in the black flyknit is fire IMO

You've posted some pretty good shots so I'm confident you'll share some more good shots when they come in :nthat:

Thanks bro. Ill take detailed pics but Im worried how theyre gonna turn out now. If they are as bad as some ive seen I might just make another black pair. They grey mix in the black flyknit is fire IMO

Im nervous as well because I have a red pair coming my way on wednesday

Im nervous as well because I have a red pair coming my way on wednesday
just put an order in on a solid pair... not red but i also am concerned i may have to return

if your reds turn out then might have to order my red pair from the locker... lookin forward to pix

my real concern would be the solid turquose(?) upper.

seeing the fade with that color on the toebox.... it looked grey, not at all like a vibrant tiffany blue like in renderings

hope those turn out ok for those who ordered (if any)

Last edited:
Kinda surprised were not seein more Laker colorwayz guys?...especially since Nike doesnt release them to the public much anymore?...Aka...P.E.s only...lol..

The colors in your flyknit are niceeeeeeee

On another note, i HATE those evolution balls.  Fake ***, squishy, foamy, nerf ball feeling joints.  Can't stand when people try to make us use them for pick up games.:smh:
gotta rock with spalding only....

Evolution is pretty much the best ball to use now since the OG SPalding tf-1000 was discontinued.

i didnt like the Evo at first but its the best you can buy right now.

Yes i bought the Nike airlock championship and its too dry to use on the court. needs to break in

but yea the evolution is being used by everyone at every gym. there isnt a better ball out there IMO unless i dont know about it :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom