OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
sorry for the double post
#BeTrue ? 
laugh.gif

jk

i cant mess with the fades

Last edited:
If there was a second restock, you'd have to be stalking NT or your twitter notifications like crazy. Only reason I caught the first restock was because we knew about the fades coming out on a specific date. Idk about yall but I don't pay attention to notifications when I'm sleeping or traveling, which is why I missed the Rose Gold Asics kithstrike yesterday T_T I heard size 13 was easy to get too. Damn nap.

Last edited:
You can straight up still see the gray flyknit where the fade paint didn't totally cover it 
sick.gif

Last edited:

If there was a second restock, you'd have to be stalking NT or your twitter notifications like crazy. Only reason I caught the first restock was because we knew about the fades coming out on a specific date. Idk about yall but I don't pay attention to notifications when I'm sleeping or traveling, which is why I missed the Rose Gold Asics kithstrike yesterday T_T I heard size 13 was easy to get too. Damn nap.
 KCs "3-hour" window for MC pre-orders right before the restock, was also a big clue

anyways my first mc shipment came in the other day, more red/pink than i would have wanted (was hoping for more purple & volt)

Last edited:
Update changed today to "finishing" est delivery date is 9/12. They're cranking them out super fast.. Update changed 4 days ago to build in progress.

finally got finishing touches email last night, hoping they arrive by the original 9/12 est delivery date

just got the finishing touches on my 2nd pair! hope they turn out just as god as my frst pair

Last edited:

KCs "3-hour" window for MC pre-orders right before the restock, was also a big clue

anyways my first mc shipment came in the other day, more red/pink than i would have wanted (was hoping for more purple & volt)
I like more red/pink, but I wouldn't mind whatever is given to me. A lot of fuchsia would be awesome since there isn't a lot of that.

Why the hell is the swoosh so thin when it's metallic -_-

Silver would have been the best one if it wasn't for that

Back
Top Bottom