OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
UPS says my second MC will be delivered on the 11th... 4 days ahead of my delivery date. :smokin

Kudos, Nike... kudos.

The funny thing is I think they will one last time. As soon as they fulfill these orders.

Would be cool if they did a surprise "restock" on the first day of the upcoming NBA season...

Who knows... :nerd:

Last edited:
The funny thing is I think they will one last time. As soon as they fulfill these orders.

Would be cool if they did a surprise "restock" on the first day the new NBA season...

Who knows... :nerd:

doubt that day has any meaning :lol:

the sooner the better. even if its up for just an hour. i just gotta be in here on time when/if it launches.

doubt that day has any meaning :lol:

the sooner the better. even if its up for just an hour. i just gotta be in here on time when/if it launches.

Kobe's return to the hardwood coincides with the MC's return to iD...

I'm sure Nike could market it like that or some kind of way...

My 1st out of 3 pairs finally arrived. Absolutely love how these turned out. White sole and swoosh.

Love how you already have the ebay tag on these. really nice touch
mean.gif

i really wish they allowed you to choose whatever color you want for the shozoku. The silver and gold look amazing.

The anticipation of finally being able to open up my first box. I'm sure I'll cut my finger off rushing.

two reps told me that my shoes are already finished and they're waiting for tracking. that was earlier this week. any reason why it would be delayed?

I wonder if there's a join in the flyknit under the heeltab. Otherwise you could probably unstitch the heel tabs you dont like and have all round multicolour. Can anyone feel a join through the fabric.

is it me but is the splatter looking less and less in this second batch? They seemed so prominent the first time around.

I was talking to a rep and she told me my pairs are going to be delayed and i received a 20% refund on a pair , i did not know that was possible from nike

Mine got delayed to the 18th and i didnt receive a refund. 

edit: contacted them again and asked if there was anything they could do for the delay and she is refunding 20% back!
Did you guys use a originally use any discount coupons when ordering?

One of my pairs got delayed Im wondering if I could get 20% back ontop of my coupon... 
nerd.gif

Evolution is pretty much the best ball to use now since the OG SPalding tf-1000 was discontinued.

i didnt like the Evo at first but its the best you can buy right now.

Yes i bought the Nike airlock championship and its too dry to use on the court. needs to break in

but yea the evolution is being used by everyone at every gym. there isnt a better ball out there IMO unless i dont know about it
nerd.gif
Evo is my fav but I have played with a GL7 and a GM7 for outdoors, GM7 Best outdoor ball hands down but GL7 is like a 10 as Evo is 9.5. For the price you can't beat Evo tho.

I didn't use a discount before and I just asked if they could do anything since it was delayed. I was very nice and cordial to them and she offered 20% refund once it ships out to me.

Evolution is pretty much the best ball to use now since the OG SPalding tf-1000 was discontinued.

i didnt like the Evo at first but its the best you can buy right now.

Yes i bought the Nike airlock championship and its too dry to use on the court. needs to break in

but yea the evolution is being used by everyone at every gym. there isnt a better ball out there IMO unless i dont know about it :nerd:
Evo is my fav but I have played with a GL7 and a GM7 for outdoors, GM7 Best outdoor ball hands down but GL7 is like a 10 as Evo is 9.5. For the price you can't beat Evo tho.

Heard nothing but good things about the Molten GL7 but im not into using international balls. im into the traditional 8 panel ball and thats it :lol:

Heard nothing but good things about the Molten GL7 but im not into using international balls. im into the traditional 8 panel ball and thats it
laugh.gif
Yeah the ball looks funny but the backspin on the shots look pretty cool lol

I didn't use a discount before and I just asked if they could do anything since it was delayed. I was very nice and cordial to them and she offered 20% refund once it ships out to me.

I asked about my order and was told it hadn't been started. I was told by a prior rep that it was. So end of the chat and the guy says anything else. I was like no unless you can offer something for the delay. He basically said no but that each delayed order is looked at for possible compensation.

I asked about my order and was told it hadn't been started. I was told by a prior rep that it was. So end of the chat and the guy says anything else. I was like no unless you can offer something for the delay. He basically said no but that each delayed order is looked at for possible compensation.

I had to get on chat twice bc the first time they rushed me off.

Back
Top Bottom