OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Many are probably aware, but if you've been on the fence about an iD, 8% back through eBates at the moment is pretty decent.  Normally 6 for NDC.

Info on pants?

Salvation Army...Found them in a vacuumed wrapped bundle that they ship to countries in need.  
smile.gif

So i just got the pair of MCs that i ordered AFTER they sold out. Obviously i had to get what was in my cart, without making any changes, so i had to order them with Glow swoosh (which i did  not want).  Well i just unboxed them, and Nike screwed up and put a white swoosh on them instead of glow 
laugh.gif
    SCORE!

Last edited:
Had to leave but my pair came in

OMG

I love em wow. Please restock

Will post pix late tonight

So i just got the pair of MCs that i ordered AFTER they sold out. Obviously i had to get what was in my cart, without making any changes, so i had to order them with Glow swoosh (which i did  not want).  Well i just unboxed them, and Nike screwed up and put a white swoosh on them instead of glow 
laugh.gif
    SCORE!
Have you turned off the lights yet...? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
    SCORE!
Have you turned off the lights yet...? 
laugh.gif
LMAO yes i checked. I could tell right away they didn't have that off-white look that GITD stuff has

Last edited:
My MC ID tracking on UPS finally updated to "Import Scan" today.

My shipment was supposed to be here last Wednesday 9/3 >:

As long as I get them, I'll be good. Anyone else experience a UPS shipping delay?

My pair is scheduled to be delivered today buts its still in Alaska SMH.....

You better hope that Santa is your mailman for today...

My MC package is still chillin in some warehouse in Louisville, KY since 9/3 but the latest UPS scan shows "Import Scan"...to be continued...:stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom