OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
having a pair with the grey sole in hand, I don't think I'm going to like the white sole pairs. Can;t see it getting any better than the grey soles.

#team GOLD Swoosh here

mine just left the home land headed to America.......

Got one pair today, expecting my other tomorrow. Can't say how perfect I think they came out.

Obviously they look better in person and I don't have a fancy camera so iPhone will have to do.
Overall A+
Looks like lots of purple in these, nice! Wish mine were like that.

and damn, iPhone cameras suck

I plan on hooping in the lowtops ID's. Is there one sole thats better than the other for hooping in terms of traction? I see the glow in the dark, translucent, solid etc. options.

WOO PAIR CAME IN TODAY! Left shoe has a lot of pink/red on the lateral side and volt on medial. Right shoe is the perfect blend of all colors but fuchsia is the dominant color. I love it! Just what I wanted. Will post pics when I get a chance.

I plan on hooping in the lowtops ID's. Is there one sole thats better than the other for hooping in terms of traction? I see the glow in the dark, translucent, solid etc. options.
If you play outdoors, go with the xdr outsole. If indoors normal plays well. Translusent is good, but more susceptible to dust than average outsoles. I highly prefer xdr, the color just doesn't look good to me. Hopefully they'll put black or colored options up later, like they have with the lebron 11.

Last edited:
Chatted with a rep, turns out my order was supposed to ship yesterday but it never did. It got escalated now to see what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom