OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Another personal pair arrived..
Could hardly see the grey or black FK under the red on these. Guess you just got to let go and let god deal with the color of the FK. Hopefully you just get one that is dyed more heavily than others.

If want to reuse the coupon make sure you call them before you place new order.
So you can reuse the 20% promo code if you return. didn't know this. Could you throw in some other shoes at the same time or they just let you re-order the ID again?

So you can reuse the 20% promo code if you return. didn't know this. Could you throw in some other shoes at the same time or they just let you re-order the ID again?
Reorder last week on 1 id I returned and ordered 2 more. Just called ahead of time.  they refunded the money after I called back after placed order. Discounted both new ID.

Last edited:
All depends on the rep too. I have a friend that the rep wouldn't reissue the code, or give discount.

My Chaos pair came in. Take some pics a little later. I haven't tried it on yet but I'm thinking I could have went a full size up and it would have been okay. They look small already and I went half size up. Also the only flaw I saw was the right side of the swoosh looks like they place some glue down and when they went to drop the swoosh in they totally missed the glue. So there is a big glue stain shadowing the swoosh.

Sup my brutha!...Hey yur "CHAOS" pair came out B-E-A-UUUUUUU-TIFUL!....Nice job bro! Props!

These came in today. I'm not really like how the flyknit turned out honestly. They looked better on the screen to me.
Yeah, I was worried this might be the case.

The FK is just not vibrant enough.

I too played around with the same design and you're right, it looked way better on screen.

My Chaos pair came in. Take some pics a little later. I haven't tried it on yet but I'm thinking I could have went a full size up and it would have been okay. They look small already and I went half size up. Also the only flaw I saw was the right side of the swoosh looks like they place some glue down and when they went to drop the swoosh in they totally missed the glue. So there is a big glue stain shadowing the swoosh.

Sup my brutha!...Hey yur "CHAOS" pair came out B-E-A-UUUUUUU-TIFUL!....Nice job bro! Props!
THANK YOU JESUS!

I'll take some more pics when I get home. That was a bad pic i posted up.

Last edited:
few of those pics(especially pair with the red backtab) completely changed my perspective on the all black w mc… thought it looked terrible but actually really like it. Wish i copped it along w my all white pair. If they restock though ill go w some crazy colors w the mc 
grin.gif
 have yet to see a pair that looked that bad… other than the purple and red and yellow pair

Was looking for brighter colors ..... Don't know if I like em or nah
Thats a dope pair. If they release again thats the combo I'm doing.

White sole, White Midesole, Black heel counter, White Tongue, Laces, Black sock liner and Gold SWoooosh!

Soooo i ordered 2 mc's when they restocked then they took forever to update my status. Complained to a rep and they said my order got stuck and followed up with me saying build in progress. Then yesterday i get the "almost finished" email for both pairs then today i get this -_______-
View media item 1176924

Soooo i ordered 2 mc's when they restocked then they took forever to update my status. Complained to a rep and they said my order got stuck and followed up with me saying build in progress. Then yesterday i get the "almost finished" email for both pairs then today i get this -_______-
Nah your good if you got the almost finished e-mail. They should arrive on time or a little later. Not in October. They send those e-mails as a precaution.

Yeah, I was worried this might be the case.

The FK is just not vibrant enough.

I too played around with the same design and you're right, it looked way better on screen.
And yup, I am about 60% going to return these. They just don't look as good in person.

My 2 pairs finished on the 9th and 10th, but got the delay emails today. Talked to nike and they said they should ship by tomorrow. They're just automated. Also contacted Nike twice within the past few days. First time, got a 20% voucher. Second time, talked them into giving me a 20% discount on this order. Just need to hit them up once my order ships and they'll refund the 20%. If they really do ship tomorrow, I'm going to be pretty happy.

Back
Top Bottom