OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Do you really need to cry about a restock every other page?
Wait till he says he's leaving and comes back the next day 
roll.gif

Soooo i ordered 2 mc's when they restocked then they took forever to update my status. Complained to a rep and they said my order got stuck and followed up with me saying build in progress. Then yesterday i get the "almost finished" email for both pairs then today i get this -_______-
View media item 1176924

damn dude.
how do you have 20,000+ emails?

i aint leaving

all i said was these need to restock

no crying here pleghboi
Well that's to bad... 
laugh.gif

And your right, all you've said was these need to restock, over and over again and over again.................. 

i'm really tempted to cop a pair off ebay for 350-400. but if they do happen to restock, i'm gonna be super salty. What do you guys think?

Do your fades look as good as they did on screen? Or do they look a little flat or paler?
Nah, they definitely don't pop like I thought they would. But I do like the colors on the white base. IMO, the MC just looks a lot better in person. But I like both alot

Seems like the less light thats shinning on the fades (with the exception of the purple fades) and new solid options, the better they look...

Here's a shot of my red FK when the sun isn't directly on them (in the shade on my balcony)
Looks much less ashy
laugh.gif

Another personal pair arrived..
With the right combination, the red could work, possibly all white features would work better making the red look brighter. The Thrillers are cheaper so hmmm. 

A lot of red on mine, volt splatter isn't very bright, lots of glue showing.

Regardless, glad I finally got my glitch pair after writing the steps out for everyone.
Ooowee, maaan these are sweet! Don't care the for color lace, but my gawd dat glitch is nice. Judos man!
So what are dese steps to put dem soles on pairs they'er not supposed to be on?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JackelGod  

Ooowee, maaan these are sweet! Don't care the for color lace, but my gawd dat glitch is nice. Judos man!

So what are dese steps to put dem soles on pairs they'er not supposed to be on?
I described them a long time ago then people showed them to Nike and asked about them -Nike said no don't do that, were gonna cancel all those orders...and they did. Then on the restock I went for it again and kept my mouth shut this time. And lo and behold it worked. Love them, but given how rare they are the money might be worth more to me, we shall see. I've got 3 more (non-glitch) pairs coming. Thanks for the positive feedback
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom