OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
A lot of dope IDs in the past couple days, still havent seen a pair like one of the pairs I have coming on Monday. I wasnt worried about the fade option but hopefully they come out clean. Can somebody tell me how to take the glow in the dark pics? Im only using my iphone 5c for pics tho

Well...I got my Airbrushed "Purple Fades" 2day!...I know 99% of u guys on this thread "Literally" aint feelin the "Multi-Midsole" and thats ok, but i think it gives the shoe "Character", and most importantly diff from everyone elses....and i just love the lighter "Purple Venom" Purple.   enjoy...
nthat.gif

ootherocoo ootherocoo not going to lie...i saw your ids on ig and copied them almost directly :frown: they were just so nice. mine has one minor difference however.

Dope purple fades. How do you feel about the quality of the fade? Is it worth the option?

Can't get down with any fade option. That spray painted crap is ridiculous. When someone makes a blue pair it's going to looks exactly like some old washed jeans

@ootherocoo not going to lie...i saw your ids on ig and copied them almost directly
frown.gif
they were just so nice. mine has one minor difference however.
It's all good baby!.  Once you like them is all that matters.  I copied another NTers Kobe ID, I loved them so much....
laugh.gif
.  The black with gold swoosh. Pics below.

These 2 came in last night.  The grey and purple pair I had to re-order to get a sz. 10, now they fit PERFECT!!

Yea, In the Elite lows, I have to go .5 size up or my pinky toe gets crushed!!!.  But my feet are super wide also.

aw ok. ill have to see then. these are my first lows. just got my shipping email also. so nike let you exchange them?

Yea, In the Elite lows, I have to go .5 size up or my pinky toe gets crushed!!!.  But my feet are super wide also.
aw ok. ill have to see then. these are my first lows. just got my shipping email also. so nike let you exchange them?
You can't exchange them, you'll have to return the pair(if it doesn't fit correctly), and re-order the same options.  It's a headache and time consuming, but all things considered, it's not that bad.

Why would I get offended for something you said to somebody else? And why is 80% what you post on here put in the same demeanor? It isn't "rustling anyone's jimmies" and it isn't making you cool or liked. It's a forum for people to post on and about Kobe 9 elite low iDs, yet that's barely what you ever do.

The block button is your friend. Block the people who you think post garbage all day long. I know I do.

The glow on these MCs is so strong... looking under my desk at the office like its a glowing pot of gold :lol:

How do these fit and feel??

I'm looking for something light and comfortable to wear around the gym.

Back
Top Bottom