OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I swear they just got sick of us all inquiring and changed everyone's status to build in progress knowing damn well none of them were getting built. They had full intentions of hitting us with this delay order two weeks ago. :smh:

all these new colors just make me appreciate the MC more 
mad.gif

I like that people went with colored liners on a lot of these pairs.  I like keepin it clean with the black lining, but the colors give it some nice extra detail 
nthat.gif

I like that people went with colored liners on a lot of these pairs.  I like keepin it clean with the black lining, but the colors give it some nice extra detail 
nthat.gif
Yeah. I had to order what was in my cart. Would be nice to actually have the time to change things up and play with the options. Since have 3 reg MC( Black/White)

These would be next on restock. Want a Maroon/Midnight Navy MC.

Got the regular white swoosh, white bottom and they arrived in the mail yesterday. No need to post a pic, you all know waft they look like.

Got these last night and immediately UNDS'd them. Simple Wolf Grey Swoosh & Outsole. Black Midsole (No Specks). Black Heel tab. Very Happy with these!

For those who did GITD swooshes, did any of you do a lace swap with the speckled laces from the ASGs or URs?

Got pics? :tongue:

Yeah. I had to order what was in my cart. Would be nice to actually have the time to change things up and play with the options. Since have 3 reg MC( Black/White)

These would be next on restock. Want a Maroon/Midnight Navy MC.
Yeah the first time I saw these I was like damn, I need those. Already have them designed in my locker to go if a restock happens.

I'm liking these colored MC pairs, but it's all sort of risky imo. There's no guarantee what sort of colors you'll get in the upper, and you might get the wrong combo for the details you picked.

Get offended dude. I'll laugh at whatever I choose:stoneface:
Why would I get offended for something you said to somebody else? And why is 80% what you post on here put in the same demeanor? It isn't "rustling anyone's jimmies" and it isn't making you cool or liked. It's a forum for people to post on and about Kobe 9 elite low iDs, yet that's barely what you ever do.

Well...I got my Airbrushed "Purple Fades" 2day!...I know 99% of u guys on this thread "Literally" aint feelin the "Multi-Midsole" and thats ok, but i think it gives the shoe "Character", and most importantly diff from everyone elses....and i just love the lighter "Purple Venom" Purple.   enjoy...

Also just so ya guys know....the back of the upper on my "Fades" is 100% completely all Grey!...smh...thanx Nike for the $266 dollar quality!..SMH...LOL

Why would I get offended for something you said to somebody else? And why is 80% what you post on here put in the same demeanor? It isn't "rustling anyone's jimmies" and it isn't making you cool or liked. It's a forum for people to post on and about Kobe 9 elite low iDs, yet that's barely what you ever do.
Maybe you should read what you just posted. This isnt high school Im not here to be cool or liked....Move on dude

Back
Top Bottom