OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Strangely enough UPS delivered my MCs today. Wasn't thinking I'd get em till tomorrow with all the delays. Shoes look perfect. No crooked backtab and I went with my true sz of 10.5 and they fit perfect. :D

Strangely enough UPS delivered my MCs today. Wasn't thinking I'd get em till tomorrow with all the delays. Shoes look perfect. No crooked backtab and I went with my true sz of 10.5 and they fit perfect. :D

i also got my pair today, and i went tts. good thing i didn't go .5 size up

Yeah half sz up would have been overkill. But everyone's foot is different.

I knew this day would come... Where everyone's pairs would start coming in and I'd just be out in the dust without one
tired.gif

Enjoy your pairs guise... Make sure you rock em.

My package is scheduled to be here tomorrow and it was still in China this morning. Not a good look 
laugh.gif

Pretty much man. Now, I just need to find a trading partner willing to do that haha.
figured you already had something lined up which is why you asked.

theres no chance you're going to find anyone with the exact specs you're looking for willing to trade for the specs that you have.

and the sizes have to be the same?

not happening man. welcome to reality

idk man, China to California in 1 day is asking a lot

with the 3 pairs I've received, all said I'd get it 2 days later when it was in China, and all 3 ended up getting delayed. My 4th pair is currently in the same situation and I'm not holding by breathe they are arriving tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom