OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Another pair comes monday
smile.gif
Nice!  Mine is arriving on Tue.  Same white midsole and black inner. 

Anyone get lucky and purchase these on ebay for less than $350? Trying to get another pair.
mean.gif
Not for 350.  These guys are either hard ***** and try to rip you off for more than 430 or you could just get lucky, but I doubled up with a pair with a really cool guy for 365.  

EDIT:  What size are you Kickhead23?  I might know a guy. pm me

Last edited:
Just wondering, is there anybody left that hasn't had their pair shipped yet? Mine shipped yesterday and seems like mine was the absolute last pair to leave the factory lol! At least the wait makes it feel that way

Well holy crap. They really got to my door in one day from Hong Kong....

Gonna be honest, i'm not too thrilled with the flyknit pattern on this pair. The left shoe is like totally Volt. and i got no Purple again. and there is a massive blob of bright pink on the right shoe.  I think i like the pair i got 3 weeks ago better.  

i'll take some DSLR pics later and post both my pairs so you guys can see which one is better. Here is some **** pics for now so u can see the colors:

Last edited:

Well holy crap. They really got to my door in one day from Hong Kong....

Gonna be honest, i'm not too thrilled with the flyknit pattern on this pair. The left shoe is like totally Volt. and i got no Purple again. and there is a massive blob of bright pink on the right shoe.  I think i like the pair i got 3 weeks ago better.  

i'll take some DSLR pics later and post both my pairs so you guys can see which one is better. Here is some **** pics for now so u can see the colors:

Yeah they came out dark. Mines has a lot of black on it too I think. But I only have one pair so I gots to keep it. You on the other hand. You have options. 
laugh.gif

As for the fades, the verdict is already out so not much needs to be said.

Decided I'll keep them and have them professionally airbrushed to make the color pop like that of the renderings.
Fades are looking half way decent on these last couple pics people posting up.

Gonna be honest, i'm not too thrilled with the flyknit pattern on this pair..
Dude, i know it's your own personal taste but I really like yours.  Not many have the yellow that you have.  Given, yeah, purple is wanted, but either way, awesome pair man.  

Back
Top Bottom