OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm trying to name my diamond supply kobe id's on the heel, i'm stuck between
one shoe saying diamond the other saying back
one shoe saying diamonds the other saying R4ever
one shoe saying diamond the other saying supply, can someone give me somemore ideas please

Damn. 3rd world problems

I'm trying to name my diamond supply kobe id's on the heel, i'm stuck between
one shoe saying diamond the other saying back
one shoe saying diamonds the other saying R4ever
one shoe saying diamond the other saying supply, can someone give me somemore ideas please

Haha Diamond Life !

Last edited:
Sean can do whatever to his jeans, his pics are fire. 
nthat.gif

thinkin bout doing a pair w pink fk… anyone have a pair or pics??? not sure if i should or not… since i was totally unimpressed by the fades

Everyone has great id's here but I need to see some of the single colors. Cant get a good grip on what they look like. Pics on ig, some look great and others look horrible. Does anyone have a pic of the Hyper Turq upper (flynit) ive looked all over for it. Thanks if you post it :smile:

Everyone has great id's here but I need to see some of the single colors. Cant get a good grip on what they look like. Pics on ig, some look great and others look horrible. Does anyone have a pic of the Hyper Turq upper (flynit) ive looked all over for it. Thanks if you post it :smile:

Check the gallery on this thread. Somebody did a home/away version with the Hyper Turq. Wasn't as bright as it should have been.

Back
Top Bottom