OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Hey Fam thanks for all the input. Collection complete. Gray sole/gray swoosh on left, white sole/white swoosh in right. So happy.
that Volt toebox though!! (white sole/white swoosh)
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

haha thanks bro.  It definitely pops.  I love the volt to boxes.  What i love about the gray sole/gray swoosh is the yellow/volt lateral side.  right on the back of it near the back tab is a nice purple fade in the midst of all the volt/yellow.  Love it.  I'll try to take some HQ pics later for the fam to feed on haha.

haha thanks bro.  It definitely pops.  I love the volt to boxes.  What i love about the gray sole/gray swoosh is the yellow/volt lateral side.  right on the back of it near the back tab is a nice purple fade in the midst of all the volt/yellow.  Love it.  I'll try to take some HQ pics later for the fam to feed on haha.
how many pairs do you have? LoL

Yeah, I think I did. I'm pretty much done with the MCs unless they restock. Might get a white sole black swoosh or the red pair. The two I posted earlier are my grails for now. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hey guys I've got FOUR pairs of iD's coming in next Tuesday (unless delayed). I went a BIT overboard as I only plan on keeping one and returning the other 3 (see which 1 looks best in person). I saw about two pages back someone posted about The Block in Orange. I'll probably take my 3 size 10's there to return. I should have no problem returning 3 pairs for about $800 right..? haha gonna get some stares I bet

Hey guys I've got FOUR pairs of iD's coming in next Tuesday (unless delayed). I went a BIT overboard as I only plan on keeping one and returning the other 3 (see which 1 looks best in person). I saw about two pages back someone posted about The Block in Orange. I'll probably take my 3 size 10's there to return. I should have no problem returning 3 pairs for about $800 right..? haha gonna get some stares I bet
As long as you have the order number (print the online invoice from your Nike account page and bring it with you), it should be fine.

Broke out my MCs yesterday. I actually made them, added to cart, then didn't buy them. But then I went to get the Fragment jacket and they were still there after they "sold out" and I copped.

Love 'em.
The MC is underwhelming to me, but the yellow features make the shoe pop. Is there an effect on this image that changed the MC? The colors here work though.

Everyone has great id's here but I need to see some of the single colors. Cant get a good grip on what they look like. Pics on ig, some look great and others look horrible. Does anyone have a pic of the Hyper Turq upper (flynit) ive looked all over for it. Thanks if you post it :smile:
This is my pair that I got last week

Back
Top Bottom