OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The more I see those beethovens I feel like I need em in my life...only slept on them cause I don't dig the grey outsole that much..only if it was black or black ice!!!..I would've copped instantly!!!

Might be a dumb question- anyone know of some good laces to swap in the elite low versions? NDC won't sell laces via nikeID.  I'm looking for university red laces cause I hate the black speckled laces that came in the university red kobe elite lows. I want flat laces (not too wide, skinnier like the kobe laces i.e. not rope laces). Any help would be appreciated- thanks.

I like mine better..

tongue.gif
smokin.gif
 Dope pair but even doper background!!!! crazy nice in that first pic man, nice job

London.

And yes I agree, very happy with the end product. Also considering I didnt use Metallic Gold I don't have to worry about it rubbing off on the tongue..
Thought so looks like trafalgar square sorta area?, I havn't been since 2010. 

I am also glad you didn't use metallic as I am not a fan.

Very clean shoe. 

I was tempted to do a GITD option(swoosh). Might make another ID with it.

Finally getting my pair today. I was supposed to get it yesterday, but they left my package at the facility.

:smokin  Dope pair but even doper background!!!! crazy nice in that first pic man, nice job

The more I see these multi-colored with the white I like them..... Damn It :tongue:
I may have to start looking for a pair, hopefully don't have to step up too much to coop a pair so late in the game!

Im definetely regretting using black tongue and laces. Really wishing i had gone with the all white MC option...

Has anyone who ordered the white soles on a Kobe flyknit pair used any kind of sole protector to keep them clean? Any success?

I've seen them online for about $30 shipped and wanna know if they're worth the investment on these. Thanks 
i just use dawn blue dish soap and a brush after every 2-3 wears. works for me.

how come this is the most talked about part of this song and video? whats the significance of the "week ago"

i mean it comes and goes in the song with 2-3 seconds

That's why I gave up and went with the Black MC with gold swoosh

People trying to rape but they ain't selling at that price range anyway, $500 is a realistic selling price. Wish Nike would bring these back just one more time 
eyes.gif
, don't know why they don't. 
I wish nike would bring it back as a regular option for good.

Example. (Only one i could think of)

The episode of spongebob were Krabs has the hat offer for 1 million dollars because its so rare but then they found a warehouse full of them so they become "Worthless"

Nike does this and i can bet with 100% certainty that all the MC ids on the bay etc. with either be a little over retail and tax and shipping with some below retail. 

Anyone know if I could paint over the swoosh and the Kobe logo? I wanted to paint over my silver swooshes black. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom