OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
What's good price on lows Id mp?
Thinking of just buying a pair, don't think hey will ever comeback unless Nike smart and want to make money they would make mc option more expensive..

Also is the logo for mc lows suppose to be white? The guys pic here looks metalic

It's because they're fake

330-360 price range for MP IDs right now. That should be a fair price. Might go up soon since it doesn't seem like another run from NDC.

Btw, pretty noob question, but the swoosh can be almost any color because IT'S AN ID. buyers had the choice if multiple swoosh colors. So yes, silver swoosh does exist

Last edited:
330-360 price range for MP IDs right now. That should be a fair price. Might go up soon since it doesn't seem like another run from NDC.

Btw, pretty noob question, but the swoosh can be almost any color because IT'S AN ID. buyers had the choice if multiple swoosh colors. So yes, silver swoosh does exist
was just trying to get exact one like masterpiece high's

Check eBay. If you want one like the MPs then look for wolf grey sole, white swoosh. Depending on size, you'll be able to fund a fair deal via ppal inv through eBay for maybe mid 300's

Still crying at the guy who asked if the mc id was SUPPOSED to have a white swoosh 
roll.gif

I don't know what math you guys are doing saying that the average price of a pair of MC lows is in the low $300 range, but in my size on ebay, the average price is $740.

I've mostly seen MC iDs being listed for $400 something lately in my size, and a couple worn pairs being listed in the $300s. Guess it's all size dependent.

Back
Top Bottom