OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nike noticed how everyone always comments on how much purple and volt they have in their mc pair. So they decided to take all the other colors out.

Based on what knowledge or leaked information? You will be the NikeTalk Nostradamus if you are right. I am not saying there is zero chance but I am putting it at .00001% that it is white MC.

It just simply is not happening.

You may be right. Reliable people said white MC. MAYBE it's this MC pattern on white. Who knows?

If anyone care NBA league pass is free this weekend so you can see Kobe pass MJ if you don't live in the LA market

If that's the QS then that's easy money saved. Tbh, I don't think that would even sell out.
Maybe to resell but not because of want.Im not feeling them but im sure someone would buy.

Its bad enough we gotta watch this game verses minnesota ahahaha

Praying that's some PE and not the mystery shoe. Nike will never give us HTM unless it's 10 years from now and they need a sales boost. No idea why they save the best for super limited releases.

It's not only an awful color but also looks spray painted like those fade colors. Just nasty...

Last edited:
Praying that's some PE and not the mystery shoe. Nike will never give us HTM unless it's 10 years from now and they need a sales boost. No idea why they save the best for super limited releases.

It's not only an awful color but also looks spray painted like those fade colors. Just nasty...
spray painted flyknit is the worst! Give us a white MC or a black MP style MC low it's so simple.

where can i live stream it from?? fan not on my tv 
mean.gif

I see black, green, purple, white.

Multicolor is a relative term. 2 colors = multicolor. Just depends on who you ask.

But is does have the multicolor distribution. 

Volt sole could potentially look ill. Just like the kobe 5 joker. 

But it will be hard for me to pull the trigger when I found MPs in my size for $265

Back
Top Bottom