OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Enjoy fam 
pimp.gif
I would delete that if I were you, don't wanna see you got in trouble. 

As for the game, there's free NBA League pass going on right now. At least according to twitter. Give that a try

I see black, green, purple, white.

Multicolor is a relative term. 2 colors = multicolor. Just depends on who you ask.

But is does have the multicolor distribution. 

Agreed fam, I have seen some nice colorways with just 2 primary colors. But the colors look spray painted like Nike just putting out a rushed half *** release. The grey undertone is so clear. The colors aren't half as rich as the laker colorway elite Hi.

I would delete that if I were you, don't wanna see you got in trouble. 

As for the game, there's free NBA League pass going on right now. At least according to twitter. Give that a try
I could get in trouble for posting a live link to the game? 

Nah, I would take it down. Streams are a no go. At least in the wrestling thread. But I have no idea how it is for real sports lmao. 

Not trying to police at all, I would just hate to see someone get in trouble. Repped for helping out tho

http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/

Last edited:
The Multicolor ID's in my locker have shown up again. I think they turned to black before. Probably means nothing.

Last edited:
I'm probably in on those hopefully there's an option to change soles. Don't have any Flyknit lows yet.

yea but he been shying away from it like he a young lebron or something.

I dont understand.Now he been the soft 1.
i agree man, no ones ever seen him nervous, but its gotta be nerve-racking, i compare it to scoring you 1000th point in high school times 100..

Back
Top Bottom