OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
to me, 32,293 means nothing.. it's a point more than MJ's record, Kobe's record is going to grow and 32293 is not set.

like i said.. it's only 1 more point than MJ's record.

if you guys included the date, you should of entered the total points he ended up with that night.. someone fill me in here.

I will fill you in then. 32,293 DOES mean something. That's the mark and exact moment he passes MJ on the list. That's the moment in time which is celebrated and moves to third. It's a milestone mark. Therefore, the ones who put that number for the shoes did it right. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
PREACH ! Am I the only person who does not rock jays?
I have a nice kobe collection though. And roshes are comfy lol

I mean, I have a whole bunch of Jordan's, but I also have a nice collection of sneakers in general, Kobes n roshes included. U know the saying: Buy what you like. And I can not wait for these Mamba Moment joints...Feb 2 can't get here fast enough!

I only have 1 pair of Jordan's . Bred 11's. That is the only pair I like, but I have tons of Kobe 9's and some 8's

Honestly it does not matter what you put on your shoes. 32,292 or 32,293...you should put whatever you feel like on your shoes and not let others tell you what is right and what is wrong.  If you like it and you think it means something to you then it is right. End of story.

I'm actually pissed i didn't double up on these…
mad.gif
 at least i got 1 pair i guess..

Ok so, I had placed my order yesterday for the kobes , I called today to edit my id option on the back of the tongue. The rep tells me she cant and that she can only cancel my order and place a new one. So I tell her thats what I would like to do, and I asked her if they had sold out or not. This lady cancelled my order without checking if they were still available. It turns out they were sold out. I ask to speak to a supervisor, he tells me he is going to put the situation under review and I will get an answer in a few days. Any advice guys?

Ok so, I had placed my order yesterday for the kobes , I called today to edit my id option on the back of the tongue. The rep tells me she cant and that she can only cancel my order and place a new one. So I tell her thats what I would like to do, and I asked her if they had sold out or not. This lady cancelled my order without checking if they were still available. It turns out they were sold out. I ask to speak to a supervisor, he tells me he is going to put the situation under review and I will get an answer in a few days. Any advice guys?
Yes

Shouldn't have canceled your order

I almost regret not going the OG route but I think mine are going to come out real nice. I hope the knit is crazy like my MC pair was.

Kicking myself for not doubling up...

Quote:
You might get a coupon code, but just sit tight and wait for a response. Call back in 3-4 days if you don't get an email. I would say, you most likely lost your ID. Explicitly ask for a coupon code if they don't offer you one already. I think it's only fair, but never cancel before you know there is a replacement.

Last edited:

Take the loss buddy, nike is not going to recreate you a single pair. The option is over. Just take the loss, get a 20% code and wait for the next thing you like...

Yeah, who gives a **** whats on the back of the tongue not like anyone gonna see it. Better hope they they continue with the build

Honestly it does not matter what you put on your shoes. 32,292 or 32,293...you should put whatever you feel like on your shoes and not let others tell you what is right and what is wrong.  If you like it and you think it means something to you then it is right. End of story.

If u were referring to me, I'm only explaining how it works in sports. Sure, people can put ever they want on their shoes. If they like it, so be it. There was a good reason why they stopped the game at 32,293 though. :D

Last edited:

Quote:

You might get a coupon code, but just sit tight and wait for a response. Call back in 3-4 days if you don't get an email. I would say, you most likely lost your ID. Explicitly ask for a coupon code if they don't offer you one already. I think it's only fair, but never cancel before you know there is a replacement.
Why is it fair that he get a coupon?  She told him he would have to cancel, asked him, and he agreed.  It's been widely known that it has been sold out since last night.  He made the wrong choice.

Quote:

Man smh im so heated lol I'll take the L on this one. And I had asked if they were sold out before but she just cancelled it before checking it. So frustrating smh

Why is it fair that he get a coupon?  She told him he would have to cancel, asked him, and he agreed.  It's been widely known that it has been sold out since last night.  He made the wrong choice.

Its completely fair, she asked me if I wanted to cancel, and I asked right back if they were still available. She must've cancelled it before even confirming with me. So I am gonna get some type of discount code or coupon.

Quote:

agree, no idea why you would cancel knowing its sold out. if its sold out most of the time even the company cant put in new orders otherwise that defeats the purpose of sold out

i know from experience

Take the loss buddy, nike is not going to recreate you a single pair. The option is over. Just take the loss, get a 20% code and wait for the next thing you like...

i have a feeling he has a chance of getting his pair.

nike can do whatever they want and place as many orders as they want. just because it's not available online doesn't mean they don't have the resources to put in additional orders.

Nike shouldn't have put anything preset for the tongue everyone got confused I didn't do anything on my first pair tongue then on the other two I did the 32293 and 12.14.14 only because I was biting on everyone else's ideas from this forum lol

Its completely fair, she asked me if I wanted to cancel, and I asked right back if they were still available. She must've cancelled it before even confirming with me. So I am gonna get some type of discount code or coupon.
In the chat log, did you ask her to cancel before asking her if there was still some in stock?

I tried ordering 3 pairs within 10 minutes of the tweet going out and it wouldn't let me.

I doubt he's trying to scare people. He's just being honest with what happened to his order so the people who ordered more than 2 pairs on one account don't get their hopes up.
Yeah, he right, I was wrong I was just scared myself cuz I fell under the same catagory as him.

Back
Top Bottom