OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I just got my "Build Complete" email!
SIKE.
roll.gif
  See y'all in six weeks! 

Ok so, I had placed my order yesterday for the kobes , I called today to edit my id option on the back of the tongue. The rep tells me she cant and that she can only cancel my order and place a new one. So I tell her thats what I would like to do, and I asked her if they had sold out or not. This lady cancelled my order without checking if they were still available. It turns out they were sold out. I ask to speak to a supervisor, he tells me he is going to put the situation under review and I will get an answer in a few days. Any advice guys?
Yeah, who gives a **** whats on the back of the tongue not like anyone gonna see it. Better hope they they continue with the build

My thing is...whatever your size is, wouldn't that mean technically that it would go back up online...

Interested to know how many pairs they let out. Wonder if it was a set number before they had before selling out or if they slowly started dwindling stock down on a time basis?

I am still calling BS on the rendering having volt speckles. No way that those are volt, looked like green gitd to me.

Interested to know how many pairs they let out. Wonder if it was a set number before they had before selling out or if they slowly started dwindling stock down on a time basis?

I am still calling BS on the rendering having volt speckles. No way that those are volt, looked like green gitd to me.

i think they just had a limit on how many pairs they were gonna sell and now nike's gonna start putting together the flyknit for these pairs.

Its completely fair, she asked me if I wanted to cancel, and I asked right back if they were still available. She must've cancelled it before even confirming with me. So I am gonna get some type of discount code or coupon.

Why wouldn't you check(either here or on NDC) instead of asking her?

Ok so, I had placed my order yesterday for the kobes , I called today to edit my id option on the back of the tongue. The rep tells me she cant and that she can only cancel my order and place a new one. So I tell her thats what I would like to do, and I asked her if they had sold out or not. This lady cancelled my order without checking if they were still available. It turns out they were sold out. I ask to speak to a supervisor, he tells me he is going to put the situation under review and I will get an answer in a few days. Any advice guys?

Just wait and see. During the first MC release i received my first pair after ordering on first day of release. Pair came with a huge flaw and there was a hole in the flyknit on the left toebox. Reached out to a CSR, super nice girl. She reached out to the supervisor and he actually issued a remake of the first run MCs. He literately went behind the system and hooked me up. This was five weeks after it sold out. So you never know what Nike can do. Just contact them by the end of the week.

Crazy thing, they let me keep my flawed pair and didn't have to send it back.

Last edited:
I couldn't decide on keeping the ID's exactly as they came or messing with them... Really didn't like the purple outsoles... Decided to sleep on it and woke up early and it was OOS.. lol

I got a few Kobe 9 MC's that I love more than these but would have loved a pair of these as well... SMH

Hoping they come back like the previous MC's.

I need the black and grey flyknit ids now to complete this collection. I'll order in January if I have some extra cash

My roommate and I managed to grab 2 pairs each, and we both received confirmation emails after placing our orders. We each used our own account/card/billing address. However, the shipping addresses are the same since we live together. Will our orders be cancelled?

My roommate and I managed to grab 2 pairs each, and we both received confirmation emails after placing our orders. We each used our own account/card/billing address. However, the shipping addresses are the same since we live together. Will our orders be cancelled?

Shipping address shouldnt matter unless you spoke to Megan or her team previously.

I assume you have different billing then your roommate?

Should be fine

im new here but who is this "Megan" ? Lol
Megan is the root of all evil. She is the bump in your email box that causes nightmares.

Actually she heads up delivering heart breaking news from Nike and her name is whispered throughout the sneaker community. If you talk to her through email, then you are in for a bad time.

If you try to get away with anything and your orders get cancelled, she is the person that sends the not so pleasant email.

im new here but who is this "Megan" ? Lol

Megan is the root of all evil. She is the bump in your email box that causes nightmares.

Actually she heads up delivering heart breaking news from Nike and her name is whispered throughout the sneaker community. If you talk to her through email, then you are in for a bad time.

If you try to get away with anything and your orders get cancelled, she is the person that sends the not so pleasant email.

What them yambs like tho

Back
Top Bottom