OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

One of my two pairs have shipped. UPS tracking says it'll be here by Monday.  Can't wait! 
The Pair I have Been Waiting to see. 
nerd.gif

btw how did you get a picture of yours like that ?
Go into "my order" and right click on the photo. Chose 'open image in new tab' and then tweak the number at the very end after the "wid" in the URL. It was 100 and I changed it to 1000. Then I saved the image to my hard drive. 

Flyknit looks 
pimp.gif

i remember everyone calling them poop when they dropped.  and i said everyone would be fiending for them when real pics start to service.........

Its definitely a nice complement to the MCs. I'm really grateful that I was able to get a pair. I almost waited a day for a giftcard to come in
mean.gif

I'm more excited to see the weird color combinations that people came up with than the "no imagination mc" looking ones. I think its because the colors aren't as busy as on the MCs. Kobe's were an odd mix at first but I actually think the gold swoosh and multi sole works really well on that color combo.

One of my two pairs have shipped. UPS tracking says it'll be here by Monday.  Can't wait! 
So does this mean those who purchased and live in the NYC area, or pretty much Eastcoast getting they're pairs early in the

week, and West coaster's like me probably Thursday or Friday possibly. Hopefully.

While ya'll are waiting for your orders to come, im still waiting for mine to build [emoji]128515[/emoji]

So does this mean those who purchased and live in the NYC area, or pretty much Eastcoast getting they're pairs early in the

week, and West coaster's like me probably Thursday or Friday possibly. Hopefully.
I don't think that matters as much. I know my iD's go from China to Japan to Alaska to Kentucky to NJ and then to NY. 

Nope. I'm on the West and I'm scheduled to receive 2/3 this Monday.

Those who already shipped, did you order a lot of ids this year? I wonder if Nike is giving special treatment to some regular customers

Nope. My first ID and expecting Mon delivery. I really think there is no rhyme or reason. It doesn't make sense, plain and simple.

I also did not order the template.

Just got a pair off the bay for 325.  White swoosh and sole and black everything else.  If the flyknit is similar to the ones we've seen, I can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom