OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
so this nike rep just told me there were way more than 32,000 Kobe 9 mamba moment ordered and he said a joke about it ... lol
I am going to say this and I am not being rude to you by any means. Nike chat representatives know jack **** about almost everything pertaining to NDC. They are behind the sneaker community sometimes. Mostly, they are reading off a script and on open ended questions that have no real bearing on their jobs they improvise on what they believe is correct.

With that said, there absolutely could be more than 32k pairs made. I don't necessarily think that is the case because I have seen plenty of instances of people that wanting them missed out but who is to say. Unless a true source gives us the information then we really don't know. I really don't care that much either. Sure it would be nice to own a really limited shoe, but it is just an ID after all.

I am going to say this and I am not being rude to you by any means. Nike chat representatives know jack **** about almost everything pertaining to NDC. They are behind the sneaker community sometimes. Mostly, they are reading off a script and on open ended questions that have no real bearing on their jobs they improvise on what they believe is correct.

With that said, there absolutely could be more than 32k pairs made. I don't necessarily think that is the case because I have seen plenty of instances of people that wanting them missed out but who is to say. Unless a true source gives us the information then we really don't know. I really don't care that much either. Sure it would be nice to own a really limited shoe, but it is just an ID after all.
Thats true i see your point like irdc if they werent that limited i just like the design and the story behind it, its my first pair of kobe and even tho they are Id's they are limited "Qs" a lot people slept on these tho ... cant wait to get mines.

talking to nike reps on chat = waste of time

unless you're asking for tracking updates.
i asked when will mines be shipped because i received my "almost done" email like 3 days ago and went from "build in progress" to "in progress" and mines havent shipped yet so he said it will ship on Jan 2nd ... i dont believe it tho thats like 8 days from now and i seen lot people getting theirs shipped after a couple days from the "almost done".

dude trying to bring down the limited ness of the MM :lol:

they sold out in a few hours and most of this thread was filled with people passing or hating em.

most people didnt like em especially on here and searching the net.

they were pretty limited, we dont know the number and we have a better chance of knowin the actual number than a NDC rep SRS

I think the new MC's look clean, arguably better than the first if you like the blue/green scheme more.

Lightweight salty I didn't pull the trigger when I had the chance, but with the $245 tag and the X's on deck I had to stay strong.

got my almost finished email
pimp.gif

got my almost finished email:pimp:

How didnt you get the GOF pack brah? i swear people in the thread said it was easy online.

people didnt even get the SPA page on FNL

the only reason i skipped because i thought i had no chance :smh:

Got the almost done email for my MMs on 12/23 but haven't shipped like some others here have. Translucent sole have anything to do with it?

Got the almost done email for my MMs on 12/23 but haven't shipped like some others here have. Translucent sole have anything to do with it?
i dont think its because translucent soles, i got my almost done email that same day the 23rd and mines has black sole and still havent got no shipping email ... i talked to a nike Rep yesterday he said mines would ship on Jan 2nd but i dont believe that thats like a week from now and mines must be done since i got the almost done email on the 23rd.

Last edited:
Solid purple is the darker one. That lighter purple only comes looking like that with the camo option.

Last edited:
How didnt you get the GOF pack brah? i swear people in the thread said it was easy online.

people didnt even get the SPA page on FNL

the only reason i skipped because i thought i had no chance
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 i didn't get it bc i didn't try
roll.gif
 slept in and then saw my boys pack, and realized i wanted them… got a steal on the 11s tho, waiting for the fed ex man as we speak
pimp.gif

I had a hard time debating on solid purple or black soles. I bet black will look great. Kinda wish I had the dough to buy 2 pairs but it was Christmas and I couldn't justify spending 490 dollars on myself.

as cool as the shoe is (significance), idk if I can pull it off. I got the original pair, with the multi sole. Might let them sit on ice for a while in case I end up selling...idk yet.

Back
Top Bottom