OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Volt seems heavy in a number of these pairs, but man that multi sole is :x Can't wait til I get home to see mine!

Damn, MC's ending at 202? I felt pretty happy about snagging my pair at 300.

I find it strange that orders are arriving within 3 weeks and I can't even get a "getting started email"

Last edited:
Volt seems heavy in a number of these pairs, but man that multi sole is
sick.gif
Can't wait til I get home to see mine!

Cheapest in my size on ebay is $339 + 20 ship. Had to be used or a really strange cw to go for $202

Volt seems heavy in a number of these pairs, but man that multi sole is :x Can't wait til I get home to see mine!

Cheapest in my size on ebay is $339 + 20 ship. Had to be used or a really strange cw to go for $202

just checked it

the seller ended the auction.. so they didnt sell at $202

i feel for those who slept :lol:

NOT REALLY :rofl:

these are cool, im not much into volt, purple, and black but these are eye catching. pictures srsly dont do them justice. Once i opened up the box i was kinda like wow. Still dont beat the OG MC but they are close behind em. It wouldnt surprise me if a lot of people in this thread like the MM more than MC, they are that nice.

So glad i doubled up on the same colorwayz....ill pic the best uppers (most purple) on both, match them 2gether and prob sell the other pair?..sz 13
Hurry up and wait!..smh lol

They must have listed wrong, im seeing pairs sell for $400.

hope prices go up since im gonna sell my MM pair when they arrive.

I think right now is the worst time to sell the mm's. They'll probably be worth more in a few months

I think right now is the worst time to sell the mm's. They'll probably be worth more in a few months
Completely disagree. Sell now cuz they'll only get cheaper for the next few months. If you want prices to increase, that likely won't happen for at least another 6 months to a year when the supply becomes scarce.

Last edited:
Completely disagree. Sell now cuz they'll only get cheaper for the next few months. If you want prices to increase, that likely won't happen for at least another 6 months to a year when the supply becomes scarce.

Yeah he's right. MC prices dropped in the following months but are now starting to go back up in some sizes

Back
Top Bottom