OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The dumbest thing you can do is sell a shoe that hasn't even arrived yet directly after the holiday swamp. Wait a month or two when all the shoes have arrived, stock has dried up, and tax returns hit and then you will see elevated prices.

Size 11 auction style listing not Buy it Now. 

Sellers ID is moneymarket777
I was stalking his auctions too. One of the size 9s was sitting at $152 til the last 30 secs. For a moment, I thought I might be in luck. Silly me 
laugh.gif

Here's a quick cell phone picture.  Just the basic GITD swoosh and wolf grey outsole.  Have a lot more volt than purple.  The flyknit color combination looks really nice in person.  The multicolor wowed me more but I can see myself wearing these more.  
awesome!!
nthat.gif

I'm hoping i don't regret doing a clear sole on my MMs. Seeing all these solid soles making me think twice.. 
frown.gif

My pair just cleared customs.. hoping to receive them soon.. will post pics 

I still think the MCs are something special, but with all these side by side pics I'm not to mad that I missed out. I can see myself wearing the Mambas way more. Keeping my fingers crossed for a pair drenched in volt though
sick.gif

For everyone worried about not receiving a "Build in progress" email...I just had a chat on NDC since a lot of orders have already been received and I haven't heard anything about the progress on mine. The rep told me that mine are currently in the build process, but the ETA is still 2-3-2015. Hopefully that changes once they are finished.

Although I agree with your guys' reasoning, there are way too many pairs out there on eBay right now. I would not sell my mm's for these prices.
Assuming those are BIN prices, you got some resellers who are worried about holding onto stock for too long and will sell below market value right now to avoid that. I'm not sure what you're hoping to get for them, but if you don't see anything move in the $400+ range right now then sadly the prices for MM will just to continue to fall like I mentioned earlier and won't start climbing back up for a while.

Lets start seeing some more on-foot pics!

But yea I agree about wearing these more. That was my main reason why I ordered another pair with the grey swoosh/sole. I feel like I'm going to get a lot more wear out of those, most likely not wearing the Kobe on-court pair.  I don't regret the speckles on the midsoles of each pair, mostly because I was in such a rush to get the orders through, but in hindsight I might have left them off the grey sole pair.

First one that came in...my white and gold pair will be in soon.
I should of not ordered the default sole on none of my pairs, I cant get jiggy with that s*it.  Guess those pairs will be display items..

Lets start seeing some more on-foot pics!

But yea I agree about wearing these more. That was my main reason why I ordered another pair with the grey swoosh/sole. I feel like I'm going to get a lot more wear out of those, most likely not wearing the Kobe on-court pair.  I don't regret the speckles on the midsoles of each pair, mostly because I was in such a rush to get the orders through, but in hindsight I might have left them off the grey sole pair.
darn! only thing I would do different is removing the speckles as it seems as most if not all the ones that have speckles, Nike employees went OD on the speckles.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Here's a quick cell phone picture.  Just the basic GITD swoosh and wolf grey outsole.  Have a lot more volt than purple.  The flyknit color combination looks really nice in person.  The multicolor wowed me more but I can see myself wearing these more.  
Are those GITD or white specks? A pic of them glowing would be greatly appreciated if you have a chance. Do they glow under black light too? I think some black light pics of these would come out NICE
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom