OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
juiced! just got the  "finishing" e-mail late last night and now my order says shipped with tracking number in my order page. 

i remember when the MC dropped, i told my homie that day that he better pull the trigger because it wont last a week.

shame, they need to bring it back.

odds are they wont. not holding my breat for the MC or any nike releases anymore for that fact

Thanks everyone! I wanted to get the MC too but that was already taken out. But I'm already jelous of the people who already got theirs.

Anyone order a pair of the MCs with a volt or maroon swoosh..? The metallic silver and white look dope, but still holding out to try and be a little different if the option comes back anytime soon lol

yeah I got my finishing email also but my status went from "build in progress" back to " in progress".
eyes.gif
Mine was that way for 2 days, then finally changed to shipped this morning. 

juiced! just got the  "finishing" e-mail late last night and now my order says shipped with tracking number in my order page. 
yeah I got my finishing email also but my status went from "build in progress" back to " in progress". :rolleyes
Same thing happened to me, but I got my almost finished email on the 12th :x :x :x. I don't understand how the differences in ship times are so varied. I ordered an hour after they went live :smh:.

Why did i procrastinate?

Anyone talked to CS recently and had them say they are bringing it back?

Yep... and then another rep said they weren't bringing them back, period... another rep said they were never supposed to be up at all... and finally, another rep said they had no idea one way or another...

Take your pick.

:rolleyes

every rep has a different answer from what the concesus is. The twitter announcement was that they have no plans of bringing it back.

I've still got an MC I'd that I created in my basket, i can still pay for it as well, is it possible that Nike will just cancel the order or will it actually work?

I've still got an MC I'd that I created in my basket, i can still pay for it as well, is it possible that Nike will just cancel the order or will it actually work?

Order won't go through - I had an additional MC pair in my cart and I got an error when trying to complete the transaction.

It won't work. There will be an error after you try and submit your order.

These look good, especially the speckling. I'm glad the bloke doesn't seem to be going HAM on these. 

Back
Top Bottom