OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My del date went from tomm to monday
mean.gif
mean.gif
Mine went from monday to Tomorrow! IDK what is going on...

when did you order? I was first day.

@palma no one was bothering Alex. I posted what I learned from a rep. That is all. He responded. That was all. Keep it moving.

lol the nike reps are having fun trolling people who keep bothering them about the MC option. they'll bring it back at some random time before summer ends.

in other words...the MC isnt coming back.

Bruh...you are doing exactly what you are accusing him of. We don't know either way if they are or aren't coming back. Let's just leave it at that and let the pics in this thread pump salt in those of us without MC.

Bruh...you are doing exactly what you are accusing him of. We don't know either way if they are or aren't coming back. Let's just leave it at that and let the pics in this thread pump salt in those of us without MC.

i am not accusing anyone of anything BRUH. i just know nike lingo and when they say that, its my humble and educated opinion that its a done deal. i could care less about the MC.

not saying that they dont look beautiful. because they do.

but IMHO its a done deal

unless...i am no longer allowed to share my opinion on NT?

i am not accusing anyone of anything BRUH. i just know nike lingo and when they say that, its my humble and educated opinion that its a done deal. i could care less about the MC.

not saying that they dont look beautiful. because they do.

but IMHO its a done deal

unless...i am no longer allowed to share my opinion on NT?
IMHO...that is better Good Sir. Too many people in this thread are claiming they have the certain answer one way or the other, but its all opinion as you say beyond what NikeID has said. I only bring it up because you said that the Nike reps' comments translated to MC being done. Far from it, their status: Unknown. ID options that sell out sometimes come back and at other times they don't. 

Let me also add. If you know Nike lingo. Do you remember what Nike reps said about the option that sold out for Lebron X and then came back? I wasn't here for that. As a senior member your opinion carries more weight and even if you weren't nobody can stop you from giving opinions on NT. But if there was some evidence that would add to it as well.

Last edited:
I just got my almost finished email. So, how long does it usually take before it ships? This is my very first pair of NIKEiD. Thanks.

IMHO...that is better Good Sir. Too many people in this thread are claiming they have the certain answer one way or the other, but its all opinion as you say beyond what NikeID has said. I only bring it up because you said that the Nike reps' comments translated to MC being done. Far from it, their status: Unknown. ID options that sell out sometimes come back and at other times they don't. 

Let me also add. If you know Nike lingo. Do you remember what Nike reps said about the option that sold out for Lebron X and then came back? I wasn't here for that. As a senior member your opinion carries more weight and even if you weren't nobody can stop you from giving opinions on NT. But if there was some evidence that would add to it as well.

yes i do remember what happened after atomic teal sold out on nike iD. but there is a BIG difference between flyknit and plastic. and for your example...there are several other instances where nike used the same verbage and the item never came back. see: gumbo lebron 11 iDs and when the X elite was done and people were petitioning for them to come back.

as stated before, me saying that they're done with the MC is just my humbled, educated opinion. i say educated because i am a former nike (CORPORATE) employee. not some retail level guy and i know what the tactics are and how nike says alot by not saying anything.

whether they come back or not is of no consequence to me. anyone that thinks my comments sway nike or other NTers hopes on if they will come back is just straight foolish PERIOD.

IMO we may see a different weave/color of the MC but that particular one is done IMHO

yes i do remember what happened after atomic teal sold out on nike iD. but there is a BIG difference between flyknit and plastic. and for your example...there are several other instances where nike used the same verbage and the item never came back. see: gumbo lebron 11 iDs and when the X elite was done and people were petitioning for them to come back.
Ya, I understand they aren't the same. But, I just thought it was more a matter of policy than of how easy it is to bring it back. FK may take longer to bring back and catch up on orders, but I was hoping, if it is Nike policy then they would eventually return. I was told the Gumbo were explicitly stated as being time-limited whereas these were not. 
as stated before, me saying that they're done with the MC is just my humbled, educated opinion. i say educated because i am a former nike (CORPORATE) employee. not some retail level guy and i know what the tactics are and how nike says alot by not saying anything.
Ok, that is interesting. So, official Nike line would have to be 'They will come back. Just stay tuned' as opposed to what they are saying now to have some hope of them returning. This why I asked about the Lebron X option. I know it came back, but before it did what was the line Nike CS were feeding those who were waiting? Same as now or more definitive about the option coming back. 
whether they come back or not is of no consequence to me. anyone that thinks my comments sway nike or other NTers hopes on if they will come back is just straight foolish PERIOD.

IMO we may see a different weave/color of the MC but that particular one is done IMHO
Thats fine. 

Thats my pair. Wished for more Multi Effect, but got alot of red so im still happy with them. I also added WHITE speckles, yes same color as the midsole so it can camouflage & gives it a more calm look
mine too, except white speckles and ID (obviously).  Maybe i will like them.  Good thing about the MC is that even though so many people did similar designs, it's still a unique color pattern.

not sure how you conclude that from that tweet. nike has been saying the same thing since the option went away.
Maybe I'm just being optimistic but in my experience they don't usually leave the door open to that extent if something is NOT releasing/restocking. And they've even been known to flat out deny that something will release on Nike US, even though it eventually does (recent examples: Kobe 9 EM Philippines and Kobe 9 Influence). I take the lack of negativity as a big positive.

Last edited:
Ups just toying with my emotions... Shipped 7/18... Scheduled for 7/24... Two days ago it was delayed till 7/28, yesterday it said back to 7/24 and today no updates but it's still far away from the hub that delivers to me.

Ups just toying with my emotions... Shipped 7/18... Scheduled for 7/24... Two days ago it was delayed till 7/28, yesterday it said back to 7/24 and today no updates but it's still far away from the hub that delivers to me.
UPS has been playing with some of us. MC shipped same date and scheduled as you but they are finally out for delivery. Weird thing is black pair shipped on 7/15 and still says scheduled for today but does not say OFD but that happened with my KD iD the other day and I still got them. Finally the wait is over. I think you'll get yours today too.

Last edited:
My tracking has been showing "Departing China" since the 17th.

I just got updated of KY to CA, and now out for delivery for today. Went from coming monday to today.

Back
Top Bottom