OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
All three finally in. Two silvers and one white. What hoping to pick the best left and right shoe out of the two silver pairs. Actually got a pretty good color match out of the two but the QC was so messed up on one pair (totally crooked back tab), I don't feel like interchanging them at this point. 
I think the same dude that worked on your shoes worked on mines. My MC's I love them but really disappointed with the Quality as well. 
mean.gif

All three finally in. Two silvers and one white. What hoping to pick the best left and right shoe out of the two silver pairs. Actually got a pretty good color match out of the two but the QC was so messed up on one pair (totally crooked back tab), I don't feel like interchanging them at this point. 

I think the same dude that worked on your shoes worked on mines. My MC's I love them but really disappointed with the Quality as well. :smh:

Mine too. Easy decision to return them since they weren't MC.

all i want is the MC upper, wolf grey bottom, gitd swoosh, black liner &  tounge & laces with white specks. would prolly get custom purple & volt specks done as well... oh & a time machine
tired.gif

how are these fitting on you guys? im an 11-11.5 in nsw & i have a wider foot, & as far as creasing how does the FK hold up?

Anyone place an order recently for the MC's? Just found out I had one in my cart on another Nike account. 

I had a pair in cart a week after they sold out now they will be in next week.

Others have tried with in the past week or two got errors trying to checkout

You shouldve placed the order sooner, worst that could happen was a refund

all i want is the MC upper, wolf grey bottom, gitd swoosh, black liner &  tounge & laces with white specks. would prolly get custom purple & volt specks done as well... oh & a time machine
tired.gif

how are these fitting on you guys? im an 11-11.5 in nsw & i have a wider foot, & as far as creasing how does the FK hold up?
you'll need an 11.5 or a 12. have size up from what you wear in kobes normally.

flyknit doesn't really crease, it's woven together. but this is really just a hyperfuse basketball shoe with flyknit attached to it. it really doesn't serve a functionality purpose. 

Anyone place an order recently for the MC's? Just found out I had one in my cart on another Nike account. 

Yeah I did. Received the finishing touches email already also. Makes me think these were never really "sold out"

If MC comes back, I'm gonna make some white ones.

Had the same issue with one of my nine rear tabs. Gorilla glue worked for me. Hurts to see your swoosh like that though.
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed. Most people have been telling me to use gorilla glue so I will go ahead and use that. Thanks.

Just a heads up. Taiwan is a day ahead of us, so your tracking is about 18 hours behind.  Hence the quick deliveries being discussed on here.

Back
Top Bottom