OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Any pics out there of the EM Green Moonwalker ID? Saw a post not too long ago of only the eyelets. Debating on doing a Grinch colorway with it.

what is the going price for a pair of MC ids right now?
It will be up to the color combination, popularity of the size and what options (white swoosh, grey swoosh, etc...)

The more mainstream "no imagination pairs" are gonna go 380-400 in sizes 9-10, more unique designs seem to go for cheaper.  Especially the gold/silver swooshes.

When are we getting the High's to ID? 
tired.gif

In case anybody is wondering about the status of my MC 09/12 delivery pair...The tracking number is finally live but no estimated delivery date has it has not been tendered to UPS yet. NDC rep said it would be delivered on 10/10 but I am not holding my breath.

In case anybody is wondering about the status of my MC 09/12 delivery pair...The tracking number is finally live but no estimated delivery date has it has not been tendered to UPS yet. NDC rep said it would be delivered on 10/10 but I am not holding my breath.
damn thought all the pairs were delivered by now. Did they say what the hold up was?

damn thought all the pairs were delivered by now. Did they say what the hold up was?

I had chatted with 3 different reps throughout to get some status updates. I originally ordered two pairs. One I received on time but it was horrid quality so I asked about the status of my other one and was told they ran out of materials and were waiting for them. Chatted about a week later and was told the shoe was started. Chatted a couple days later and was told the same. Right after the estimated delivery date passed I chatted again and was told the shoe hadn't even been started. Apparently it got "lost" or something at the factory.

Yo if I order through pay pal do they charge right away or do they charge when they are being held shipped?

I received my pair today and I'm loving it. However, I noticed that the swoosh on the inner right shoe is peeling off. I spoke with a rep and he could not recommend anything to re-glue the swoosh. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can use to re-glue the swoosh? Thanks.
Hey did you ever peel off the swoosh?  if you did could you post a pic, my pair is almost peeling off by itself, I am thinking of just ripping it off completely. For those of you that ball with the IDs, when you bend your foot, it digs into the swoosh causing it to peel...
eyes.gif
 .  anyone else having a similar issue?

Hrm, anyone with good solutions to reattach the swoosh if it DOES come off?

I wonder if any out there has contact NDC about this obvious flaw.  SMH.....
mean.gif

I received my pair today and I'm loving it. However, I noticed that the swoosh on the inner right shoe is peeling off. I spoke with a rep and he could not recommend anything to re-glue the swoosh. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can use to re-glue the swoosh? Thanks.
View media item 1193647
Hey did you ever peel off the swoosh?  if you did could you post a pic, my pair is almost peeling off by itself, I am thinking of just ripping it off completely. For those of you that ball with the IDs, when you bend your foot, it digs into the swoosh causing it to peel...:rolleyes  .  anyone else having a similar issue?

i would recommend spray glue. it sticks really well. comes in an aerosol can and if you apply it right away, it should stick forever.

Anyone heard of these hitting the outlets?

Someone is trying to sell me a pair of MC low ID's he claimed he got from an outlet.

In a women's size....
Maybe in florida where most the iDs get sent back, i know the clearance store here in az had one pair of flyknit fades i actually seen the guy return them that day and had the MCs on 

Hey did you ever peel off the swoosh?  if you did could you post a pic, my pair is almost peeling off by itself, I am thinking of just ripping it off completely. For those of you that ball with the IDs, when you bend your foot, it digs into the swoosh causing it to peel...
eyes.gif
 .  anyone else having a similar issue?
I actually didn't peel off the swoosh. I used gorilla glue to reseal it.
i would recommend spray glue. it sticks really well. comes in an aerosol can and if you apply it right away, it should stick forever.
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind if the swoosh peels off again. So far, the gorilla glue is working fine.

Saw these ID's at the Nike Factory store in Orange CA today. Super clean. Sadly not my size. If I had a 15 or 20% coupon I think I would order them.

Back
Top Bottom