OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I couldn't care less they sold out, I'm glad I had the opportunity to buy these with ease, and not have to worry about bots and resell and all the other crap today.

Same here. Definitely not the biggest MC fan around but as a lifelong Lakers and Kobe fan, I figured these were worth ("a must") adding to the collection.

1/29/15 Can't come any sooner!

I was able to get the Mamba Moment ID's and this one too...

Purple tongue, purple speckles, purple laces, and a gitd sole :smile:

I agree, but either way people would still complain if they sold out instantly or if it sat too long. Can't make everyone happy. I'm glad Nike went this route though. Gives us a chance to add a personal touch to this shoe/option instead of releasing a standard commemorative shoe that bots would've ate up.

haha,.considering that price tag, lol id say nike wins AGAIN. lol

No, just the first time I had to rush to make and order an id. I usually play around with the, for a long time before I cop then they're perfect. I'm not tripping too hard over what I want to change, its just instead of that multi purple sole, I got solid purple by accident. Not a game-changer if they say no.
they'll say no.

I wonder if Nike told him not to pass up MJ the other night since he wasn't wearing this new MC option. Seems like a reach... but you never know these days lol. Or maybe he was just making sure they won instead of becoming #3 but losing that game.

LoL. that game was not scripted. lol. i am sure Nike had the shoes ready. it was probably Nike not belieiving LA could win. hahaha. 3,game winning streak though..
Not scripted, but I'm sure Kobe was asked to wait until a certain game to make the points.

Similar with the preludes when he wore the 1s. It's all about timing.

why wouldnt they wait until it was a Laker home game then?
too many games. They can't expec Kobe to just sit there and do nothing. He was too close to the goal with not enough games to wait for the home game.

There's a reason Kobe was wearing the shoe. U think anyone would give a cuff if they dropped those and he wasn't wearing those (Spurs game) ? That would've been a business fail. Nike probably got with Kobe before the San Antonio game and decided on tonite.

Last edited:

These are all going to look really good in person or really bad. 
They'll look clean if you didn't go overboard. They're different, I like em.  Best part about it for me, is lil kids won't be wearing em with all their siblings.
Hopefully they look pretty nice in person. When I wear my MC I get compliments from women.

Done-dada. No way these are coming back. Second go around of the MC's were labeled as QS and never returned. I'm sure Nike will handle these the same way. Congrats to all who copped.

They'll look clean if you didn't go overboard. They're different, I like em.  Best part about it for me, is lil kids won't be wearing em with all their siblings.
Hopefully they look pretty nice in person. When I wear my MC I get compliments from women.
Yeah, I tried not to go crazy. My other two IDs are mostly black but I went with a glow sole on these. I'm hoping it doesn't clash with the upper in person. It looks great in the rendering.

Cancelled one of mine thinking I was being fiend out wanting multiple pairs. Then realized I was going to make my money back from selling my do's pups, smh.
So this will be my 2nd iDs of these shoes, and I'm pretty happy I was able to get at least 1 pair. If I strike out on 11's I won't feel bad at all since I got these.

laugh.gif

why wouldnt they wait until it was a Laker home game then?
Not scripted, but I'm sure Kobe was asked to wait until a certain game to make the points.

Similar with the preludes when he wore the 1s. It's all about timing.

no sir, already confirmed that he had these shoes in his bag against the spurs on Friday
Doesn't mean he was going to wear em. I'm sure him and Nike had a talk about when he was going to wear em. No point in wearing something else, then changing when he's about to get close. And who knows if that would be possible.

If it was going to happen against the Spurs, he would have worn em the last game.

People are funny thinking these weren't gonna sell out tonight. I knew it was a matter of hours when I saw the QS tag and only thru sz 13. A lot of real QS only go up to that size.

Low key regret I only made 4 pairs.

Who got the most, @spiderjericho  maybe?

Back
Top Bottom