OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm really interested to see how the Volt speckles blend in. looks like the green on the upper is not even close to Volt yet the standard speckles selected was Volt. I totally didn't even think about it. hope I don't regret not removing the Volt speckles.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Man I still want to make a black id. I just have hit my limit on how many kobes to buy for this year's model. Was thinking of making an amnesty like cw

Im thinking of ordering some custom laces. how long should length be if i want to tie it up all the way to last hole and still have lace to tie it up? Im a size 10 btw.

Wow...that translucent sole looks great. Glad I got that for one of my two pairs. And that flyknit looks amazing! 

Has anyone ever tried to add their own speckles? Any pics of how that turned out? I'm debating pulling the trigger on a pair of MCs for $300 and that's the one thing that I'd like to alter...

Last edited:
Has anyone ever tried to add their own speckles? Any pics of how that turned out? I'm debating pulling the trigger on a pair of MCs for $300 and that's the one thing that I'd like to alter...
I haven't tried but if I did my first attempt would not be on a pair of MCs. If you like them, get em, and try it out on a pair of beaters to see how you like it.

Just noticed my first order (Kobe on-court version) has been changed to shipped. Can't wait for them to come in. Hoping my grey swoosh/sole pair gets started soon.

Im thinking of ordering some custom laces. how long should length be if i want to tie it up all the way to last hole and still have lace to tie it up? Im a size 10 btw.

Anyone put rope laces in the Flyknits? Curious as to how they would look.

View media item 1324312View media item 1324313

Here's the link from rope lace supply: http://**************.bigcartel.com/product/premium-white-gold-w-metal-tips

I'm size 9.5 and the laces are 50 in. It's a little difficult to get the thick metal tips to go through the lace holes, but if you're careful, they will go through.

Back
Top Bottom