OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I really need to do a grey pair before these disappear.  I don't buy a whole lot of pairs of Kobes but the Elite low honestly might be the greatest iD shoe of all time.

What?

The MC/MM option might be the greatest of all time, but everything else is just standard or trash like the fades. I like the black/gray pairs a lot but for 265 bucks? Kind of wild.

I really need to do a grey pair before these disappear.  I don't buy a whole lot of pairs of Kobes but the Elite low honestly might be the greatest iD shoe of all time.
same here. I just love the elite low model. I have 6 pairs. 3 retail. 1 mc, 2 mm,
wanna get the black fk and/or grey fk done. reason I'm holdin off on xmas pair is because I know they ll be here in a couple months. .. The fk ids will be gone forever.

What?

The MC/MM option might be the greatest of all time, but everything else is just standard or trash like the fades. I like the black/gray pairs a lot but for 265 bucks? Kind of wild.
Yeah I think he meant the FK lows period, including the MC & MM. 

I agree because I never looked at Kobe's this much.

Last edited:
Another one from ebay I'm diggin that sole
Finally caught up on this thread to see my pair from the bay lol.  They were supposed to be a blackout pair but I didn't realize I still had speckles checked while rushing to checkout.  
ohwell.gif

Still patiently awaiting my other three pairs. 
nerd.gif

What?

Nike Air Prestos were the first ID I remember people ordering heavily, and were the greatest IDs ever in my book. Wish I still had some of my old pairs.

I just did a grey pair last night, too tempting and I knew I'd regret it if I waited and they ended up disappearing. Still have another pair of MM on the way but wanted something a little cleaner.

I'm return my MM's on Monday. I did not like my pair at all
Honestly, if you are just going to return them put them in your signature and offer them up in the classifieds for people to look at them. If you don't care about money, try and set up a relationship with someone for an oop later on and give them for retail + shipping + fees. Shoe karma will be tilted to your side haha.

i agree, sell them yourself because someone will scoop them up from an outlet and sell them. Saw on ebay some dude bought the MM at an outlet for around $40 and he's selling them for +4x he paid.

i agree, sell them yourself because someone will scoop them up from an outlet and sell them. Saw on ebay some dude bought the MM at an outlet for around $40 and he's selling them for +4x he paid.
That's a shame...
Heads to his closest outlet
roll.gif

Well I have sold to ppl on NT and gave them all good deals on my 8's, but I tried buying from ppl on here and got nothing, so I don't know about karma.

I cosign. Purchased Volts from you. If I had something worth trading to you I would for MM.

Well I have sold to ppl on NT and gave them all good deals on my 8's, but I tried buying from ppl on here and got nothing, so I don't know about karma.

I dont blame you man, i feel the same :lol:

ive given people deals/steal over the years on lots of items aside from shoes but when its time for me to purchase or get some help. nothing..

Back
Top Bottom