OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Finally they came in this morning! Love them!
smokin.gif

Was thinking of selling an 11.5 off for retail plus ship, or trade. What are these really valued at now
mines is a 10.5 im selling at retail but localy not shipping (i never done that) if i dont sell i have a shipping label already to return & i will get $250 back. But right now in my opinion for what i see MM are valued over $300 up to $400 just depends on design i think.

This my desing...

View media item 1374108

Top yellow. But you know the upper is not going to come out vibrant. I would stick with the black and grey fk upper.

What you design :nerd:

I might have to copy your USO IDs feel like I need to add a blk FK to the rotation 
Go for it on those USOs .. im debating on one more iD. I really regret not making more of the 8s.

This pair i have coming in is scheduled for delivery next wednesday. Its a grey base with white accents. Will hit up Angelus for a mint type of paint for the swoosh. Once they come in I'll take an initial pic and around April or so I should have the finished product for the event this summer

From what I've seen. Just don't get your hopes up if you do order. Some people have had some luck with it coming out decent.
I might take my chances. I need a pair of FK IXs and I already have the Bruce Lee EMs.. I'll probably end up ordering before they take them off. I appreciate the warning though

Last edited:
Go for it on those USOs .. im debating on one more iD. I really regret not making more of the 8s.

This pair i have coming in is scheduled for delivery next wednesday. Its a grey base with white accents. Will hit up Angelus for a mint type of paint for the swoosh. Once they come in I'll take an initial pic and around April or so I should have the finished product for the event this summer
I was sold on another KB9 IDs then nike dropped huarache IDs
eyes.gif

Cant wait to see the finished product
smokin.gif

Finally got a few shots in of my iD's
Nice Hi Def pics, somebody sell me a dslr........
laugh.gif

My MM finally came in today, here are some high res shots and an on foot look. Both of my shoes have a lot of green which is what I had hoped for.
Came out very nice. great colors

cant decide.. need your guys help im leaning towards the last one
DONT DO ANY!!!! colored flyknit looks like chit

Got a chance to get these for $600 is that a good deal 
$450-$500 is a good deal for these. All those saying $350 are for the "No Imagination" pairs not these. A lot less White MC's made, I couldn't find a White MC with Gold swoosh for less the $800 in my size on ebay when I was searching and settled for a black MC with Gold swoosh for $300

Back
Top Bottom