OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'd be good with my order if they just removed the tag. I might just put in a second order without it. I'd hate to miss out altogether.

^^^ During the 2nd batch of MCs, some members were contacted to make changes if there was a problem with the iD tag.

I'm not sure they were allowed to make any changes to the options tho.

I was one of the people they contacted. Wasn't allowed to edit anything besides the tag.

Still can't believe they only gave us 3 FK low's.

Last edited:
I was one of the people they contacted. Wasn't allowed to edit anything besides the tag.

Still can't believe they only gave us 3 FK low's.
I'm Convinced that they did that to push the ID sales up. plus it would have made the high tops sell less IMO.

Nobody knows.

We don't even know if there will be flyknit elite lows. There have been rumors of skus for them, but nowhere does it say flyknit. Just says elite low.

seems like it would obviously be an option since it did so well, but you never know with nike. They pass up on easy money all the time

Personally I feel like the ID option for the 9, flyknit wise, wasn't a success until you discuss the multi.

Spray painting the knit and using a gray base on all of them was terrible. So, that left you with black or gray, or multi, to get a decent quality ID if you wanted flyknit.

The turnaround on my pair is kinda crazy. I put in the order early wednesday morning and I just got the finishing touches email. Damn...

I just hope they don't decide to take their sweet time with actually shipping my pair. 

Have a few designs I'm on the edge about. If I do order, I'll probably be returning my BHMs. Help me out with some opinions?
I like that 2nd one, with the red swoosh.  

or you can be like me, I just ordered 5 IDs..

Last edited:
Considering some of these for something I could wear everyday before doing a "no imagination" HTM

Any input would be cool? Not really sure but I want a gray/black/white sorta thing

Considering some of these for something I could wear everyday before doing a "no imagination" HTM

Any input would be cool? Not really sure but I want a gray/black/white sorta thing
Not sure you have time to really contemplate. I thought the X IDs go up tomorrow. You're dealing with a matter of hours before the IXs are taken down if that's the case. Better hurry up because it seems as thought they're going, going, gone...

Hey guys, think the MCs will come back soon?!?!?!

I kid 
tongue.gif

My black and yellow IDs came in. Just wish that the flyknit didn't look so painted on. Close up under light, some parts are actually kind of shiny like small globs of mustard stains. And in the daylight, the yellow flyknit has a yellow/greenish color tinge. Other than that, happy with how they turned out.
Thinking about doing a bruce lee ID if I can get it in under the gun.  The only reason I'm considering it is because the colors have been looking better lately and I can always return it.

Back
Top Bottom