OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

when are they gonna let us use a promo code on these, i doubt they are selling on eastbay at all........
frown.gif

just a heads up, they took down the promo code restriction for these on eastbay/footlocker. hopefully i can take advantage
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

just a heads up, they took down the promo code restriction for these on eastbay/footlocker. hopefully i can take advantage
happy.gif

looks like they took off the restriction only on the black/gold, black/purple and white/purple.

the white/gold/purple and white/university are still restricted

Originally Posted by mjreborn

Anyone has the footlocker SKU for the yellow/black/white 2k4s?
p1010797cy7.jpg
^^ those are so sweet!! i was so surprised that nike retroed those!! for 119 i may have to wait once the playoff 8s are done with. but niiiice!!

Damn , when are them black/purples or MPLS gonna hit FL stores? Are they online exclusive?

It's a good thing he wore those colorway. I thought he wouldn't. so, I'll cop those. I guess they're down to $99

Kobe hasn't wore the black/wht-maize colorway yet...hope he wears it in the game with the Cavs tomorrow night

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

just picked up a pair of blk/purp 2k4 for 84 shipped on eastbay.
pimp.gif
HOW??? The sizes are running out and I need those right away.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Kobe hasn't wore the black/wht-maize colorway yet...hope he wears it in the game with the Cavs tomorrow night
No he hasn't. That why they're not selling so good. lol jk But he wore the bl/purple and they are almost sold out.

kobe STAYS in the black with cement toe VIVO's for away games...can't blame him....they're FUEGO
smokin.gif

Hey all the kobe Lasers are marked down to 109.99 on eastbay, well all except the sky blue ones. Get em with the 20% off giftcard and then use the 20% off codewhen you reedeem the giftcard.

^^^For the White/Varsity Purple/Canyon Gold color, it says: * This item is currently excluded from any $ off or % offdiscounts
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom