OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

thanks trunkz. just copped the blk/purple 2k4 for about 94 shipped with the 20%, wanted to cop before they sold out. sizes are going fast!!!! better cop themnow. maybe i can cop another with the gc and 20.

Well, I guess this ends the Laser 2k4 series for Kobe. He wore the ZKIII's in a losing effort to Lebron James' Cavs. Will he still wear the 2K4's?We'll find out tomorrow against Philly

DAMN... NO size 12 in the Black Purp .... Anyone have a pair or know what store I can cop them at asap....

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thanks trunkz. just copped the blk/purple 2k4 for about 94 shipped with the 20%, wanted to cop before they sold out. sizes are going fast!!!! better cop them now. maybe i can cop another with the gc and 20.
How did you use your GC? I thought it was after 12/25.
Edit: Never mind there is a 20% going on.

^^ yea, i didnt get the gc yet bc im afraid they will be gone before you can use the gc. good luck

update: dang good thing i cashed in on the 20% trnkz updated and copped my 10s but like i predicted...all gone now. phew that was close!!

yes!!!!

finally ordered my blk purps 2k4

checked out eastbay and it was down to $109.... sweet

used my gift card... oh yeah

tired of waiting for them to hit the stores here in NY

If any1 would know where I can cop a pair of Blk/Prpl Lasers can you get at me. Id reaaaaaaaaaaally appreaciate it. Sz12 btw.

Originally Posted by BELLOBLOCK

best ballin shoe...
Nice collection
tongue.gif
You just need MPLS to finish the collection.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^ did you use the 20% off code?

yes... but i used an old gift card i had left over when eastbay did the 20% off earlier this yr

if you had a old 20% gc then you should have used that to pay on top of the 20% off code that is out right now and saved more!!

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

can someone please post the footlocker sku # for the black/purple 2k4?
thanks

I don't think that color ever hit stores.

glad my bro got me them off eastbay for xmas

Damn bl/purple all gone from eastbay too. Only size 18 left. They need to restock. I want them so bad.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom